JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Things That U Do Music Video

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! FINALLY! Definatly watch this people! "The Things That U Do" video has been a hard to find rare treasure virtually forever. THANKS TIM FOR THE LINK. Its a classic JJ+FP video, them dressed in fly gear joking around with each other looking and spying on girls. What a great video - made me love the song even more. I say its one of the best music video by JJ+FP.

Now if only someone could record this and post a link so we could download it to our hard drive. thatd be awesome.

could you please try to record it with windows-media-recorder or somethin' like that ? .. would be awesome :)

I can see the video. Its awesome. How would I use window media recorder? I have windows media, but have never heard of that.

WOW! FINALLY! Definatly watch this people! "The Things That U Do" video has been a hard to find rare treasure virtually forever. THANKS TIM FOR THE LINK. Its a classic JJ+FP video, them dressed in fly gear joking around with each other looking and spying on girls. What a great video - made me love the song even more. I say its one of the best music video by JJ+FP.

:word: kinda reminds me Ring My Bell but defo is better!

i think the deal to watch it ,it's to do that : right click on the desktop ,advanced ,troubleshoot and then to decrease theHardware acceleration :hmm: well at least that help me :wiggle:

• Admin

some1 find a way to tecrod this stream!! this is the last thing of jjfp ive never seen..waited years for this!!

Wow I just saw the video!! it was awesome.. like jim said it makes me like the song even more.. what about when Will starts fondling Jeff :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don't you guys just love that i can view the video and record streams??? hahaha i'll have to spend some time on it, hacking the stream code out of the page to plug into the stream recorder, but i think i can get it done, stay tuned y'all!

just wanted to let u guys know, i got the URL. i couldnt hack it by looking at the code, i actually had to use that site that cristigolo suggested to read the URL of the video. now i've recorded it, but the video is 640x480 and in 1400kbps, which is really good quality, but also really big for a streaming file and when it recorded it, it was a little choppy. i will try again when i have less going on or i might try a slightly lower quality video (rest assured, it will still be good quality). i will probably have the video up by tomorrow.

Yeah, this is definitly in my top 3 videos they've done. I actually say it on TV twice...and i own a promo music video tape that contains the video. Jive needs 2 release a JJ+FP music video DVD with the new Greatest Hits album so we can finally have this on DVD.

don't you guys just love that i can view the video and record streams??? hahaha i'll have to spend some time on it, hacking the stream code out of the page to plug into the stream recorder, but i think i can get it done, stay tuned y'all!

:1-eek: great :rockon:

Heres the URL if anyone wants to give it a go. Just add the http:// at the start of it:

wms.stream.aol.com/aol/us/aolmusic/musicpartner/sony/dj_jazzy_jeff___the_fresh_prince/DjJazzyJeffTheFreshP_TheThingsThatUDo_61368Vg000050101_1_1_460.wmv?uid=ea7c2276cef8f6cf33f0d4e373db0198&sessid=f85095c901ba49f69c41726aa9d1dc02&bwhint=500&cmp=AOL&cty=US&brd=AOL&pid=DL&isAOL=0&disabled=undefined&cpid=pmmsid:1637770&franchise=MUSIC:%20Music%20Videos&genre=MUSIC%20-%20Hip%20Hop%20and%20Rap&surfacePoint=us.aol.music.dj-jazzy-jeff-and-the-fresh-prince_dj-jazzy-jeff-and-the-fresh-prince&playlistGroup=&playlistEnd=1&playlistCurrent=1