JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith should've kept Tra-Knox...But why did he drop them?

Born To Reign is a very underrated! I think its tied with Willenium which is more funkier/groovier(i can't think of a word to describe the album).While Lost and Found is more Hip Hop/Personal.I mean when i 1rst got the album in 02 i thought the album was trash.But now that i've come back and listened to the album and after listening to tracks 8,9,10,11 could've made very good single material :2thumbs: .He should've left that Black Suits Comin on a MIB2 Soundtrack :lolsign: ! But Maybe i'm reachin :hmm: ...So whats you guys opinion

p.s. Will Smith needs Tra Knox and they need him!I just think they go with will smith's style and they add more soul! Thats all i'm saying!

Edited by markwinfield1

Well, with Overbrook being in limbo and without a distribution deal forever...AND the lack luster sales of Born To Reign. It waz very hard 2 get the group off the ground. I got some inside info awhile ago that they are done. I really wanted then 2 put out an album tho.' FP believed in them and their album had him featured on at least one song. Since i saw them live, i know what they are capable of and they were the truth. Who knows, maybe they'll give it another go. Otherwise, a few of us will just be wondering "what if..."

I think he/she/markwinfield meant Overbrook music. which I don't think even exists anymore...

oh my bad, btw why u put dat ^ markwinfield is a member as far as i know, or ur referin to another sex? :lol:

I think he/she/markwinfield meant Overbrook music. which I don't think even exists anymore...

oh my bad, btw why u put dat ^ markwinfield is a member as far as i know, or ur referin to another sex? :lol:

na, just the possibility that it might of been him that posted it!

Well, with Overbrook being in limbo and without a distribution deal forever...AND the lack luster sales of Born To Reign. It waz very hard 2 get the group off the ground. I got some inside info awhile ago that they are done. I really wanted then 2 put out an album tho.' FP believed in them and their album had him featured on at least one song. Since i saw them live, i know what they are capable of and they were the truth. Who knows, maybe they'll give it another go. Otherwise, a few of us will just be wondering "what if..."

Are we a little dramatic today huh? ;)