JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SMITH TOLD OFF BY HIS SON

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...0son_04_04_2006

WILL SMITH got a telling off from his TV presenter son TREY on the green carpet at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards on Saturday (01APR06) after the movie star took a prank too seriously. Smith was shocked when his son revealed he was being paid $10,000 (GBP5,700) to report for showbusiness US news show Access Hollywood and insisted the teenager was wrong to discuss his salary on camera. The actor kept reprimanding his son, until Trey revealed he was pranking his dad. The budding news man said, "I'm just kidding, April Fools' Day. Relax, loosen up a little bit."

I saw that lol, Will totally embarassed him too, he kissed him on the mouth, and Trey kept pushing him away when he was trying to hug him, I felt bad for him, Will really got him good lol, he looked over his shoulder aftetr he wiped his mouth of and goes "mom can we get some fresh gum?" he told Will his breath stank LOL

another part I just remembered, various celebs we're telling Trey how much he'd grown, Whoopi Goldberg's like "I held you when you were a baby did you know that?" and Nick Cannon told him last year he was standing on a box, but hekeeps getting taller, Shawn & Marlon Wayans asked when he got a facial hair, and if he painted it on...I still can't beilieve Will did that to him LOL he's like "this is so embarassing"

That newz is hilarious. Like father like son. Parent's Just Don't Understand.

:word: They both got each other good :rofl:

I don't think FP acted in a bad way. If Trey did that 4 real, it would have been very cocky...very Bow Wow like.

:word: