JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Just passed my driving test!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only automatic I've ever been behind the wheel in was a golf buggy. It was crap.

Oh, and yes Jonny. The engine breaking is vitally important. I mean, only a few weeks ago we were driving down a road that was marked as being 30degrees steep on some of the tight bends, in a blizzard, with 6 inches of snow lying on the road. I wouldn't have liked to be in an automatic in that. Sometimes its useful to have more than breaks to slow a car.

The only automatic I've ever been behind the wheel in was a golf buggy. It was crap.

Oh, and yes Jonny. The engine breaking is vitally important. I mean, only a few weeks ago we were driving down a road that was marked as being 30degrees steep on some of the tight bends, in a blizzard, with 6 inches of snow lying on the road. I wouldn't have liked to be in an automatic in that. Sometimes its useful to have more than breaks to slow a car.

oh yeah man, I totally understand engine braking... I used to see signs when I was a kid "low gear now" at the top of big hill's, and I was like "what!?!?! you go in high gear down a hill!", of course you do on a bike cos you're trying to go as fast as possible! haha... totally different situation in a car though...