Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SPECIAL PROJECT FOR WILL SMITH FANS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_trac_*

:1-cool: hey everyone ive not been around for ages!!! but you know i can't stay away for long. I went to the link and asked my question. Can we ask more than one question? I've met Will and spoke to him for a couple of minutes but didn't ask him anything! (know exactly what you mean Julie lol)

hey Will Smith

Can you transfer $1 million to my bank account?

Dear Will Smith

Why do rich peaple need to spend $10,000 on a suit and ect and why not help the less fortunate?

I wonder what he would say?

hey Will Smith

Can you transfer $1 million to my bank account?

Dear Will Smith

Why do rich peaple need to spend $10,000 on a suit and ect and why not help the less fortunate?

I wonder what he would say?

I think Will does help the less fortunate, but hes not the type of celeberity to talk about it alot publically... but i wander how he would take that question too... I asked a question about relationships....etc, etc...i hope it gets answered. lOl

peace,

cookie

well thats on you, ... I personally wouldn't ask him anything like that... he may get offended or it may make him feel 'funny'. u know what im sayN? .... whateva u do, please dont ask him to transfer dough to your bank account. I know u prolly were jokiN, but that dont sound too cool... hah.

Just think of a question from your heart, and go for it...it may get answered. who knows...

good luck with ur question, i sure want myne answered.... PERSONALLY!!!! HEH. i think i asked, how did he know that Jada was the one 4 him, cuz they have perfect chemistry... or something to that nature.... all i know is, my heart just flutters like crazy thinkin of being in a beautiful relationship like theirs. whooo. whooo hoo. hahaha... imma be just like will, and get me sum everyday. LOL

(u know, ~> some good oL. banana pancakes!!!!!!) hahaha...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Does he really read these messages?

not on here prolly,...but i think the purpose of this special project is... well, i dont know what the purpose is, lmbo.. but i think he may read some of those.... Go ask ur question b4 they close the project !!! haha... :lolsign:

peace,

cookie

Ok i congradulated him on a successful career!I said god bless& god loves.Then i asked will any of your sons be getting into rapping or acting!

I hope he likes my slogan King Of Bel-Air (Just joking i didn't ask...)

Edited by markwinfield1