JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE Ultimate Party JAM!

I had a vision.... :hmm:

THE ULTIMATE PARTY JAM, The greatest song of all time, The remix that makes other remixes run fo cover.

The kind of remix that could never, ever happen, but if it did It would change the way we listen to music FOREVER!!!

Will, Ludacris, Nelly, Lil Jon, and LL Cool J, straight up killin' on the mic. A collaboration that would redefine rap music, the kind of sound that would make EVERYONE in the club, party, car, LOSE THEIR MIND!!!!

Only problem is that I can't mix to save my life :shakehead:

Beleive me I've tried!!!! It really very sad....

But that bring me to the point... Does ANYONE want to try this near immpossible task?? To attempt The Ultimate, definative, party song???

Using little known verses from each of the artists, so that it sound like a new song.

And using a little known Hip hop/ Rap beat???

yall can understand why these specific artist would be perfect and how good this super track would sound.

I know it sounds impossible but its just a vision..... :hmm:

:nolachen: That's all....just :nolachen:

U wanna hear a party Hip-Hop record...check music from JJ+FP, LL, S-N-P, Kid N' Play, Heavy D.

These new guys try 2 be 2 hard 2 really throw a party. U hear about FP rockin' parties back in the day...u hear about Kid-N-Play rocking parties. U don't hear about Nelly, Ludacris, or Lil' Jon rockin' parties....they don't rock parties...they are in this for the fame.

But yall got to agree that Will and LL would no doubt be one of the top tracks of all time!!!

Ok, I admit Will and Lil Jon wouldnt sound right.....but it could be fun!!!

However I will try this crazy, totally insane remix and see what yall think!!

Even though I can't mix very well.... lol

the parties/clubs i used to go to played a mixture of old and new really. They would play mc hammer, salt and pepper, jjfp/will smith, house of pain, usher feat lil john, Nelly, sugarhill gang, 50 cent.

They are all party tracks, it just depends if u want good party tracks or bad tracks.

U don't hear about Nelly, Ludacris, or Lil' Jon rockin' parties....they don't rock parties...

You been on any party lately? :stickpoke:

i think AJ means an old fashioned hip hop block party, and he's right.

but nelly, luda, and lil jon do rock parties these days, not that i enjoy it that much but other people seem to