JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The name Vigilantes should be replaced with something like "Bre(a)d to Shred" (see what I did there)

We have another Schnazzy! :shakehead:

That's exactly what I was going to say. I think we'll just call the alliance "The Alliance." It's simple, easy to understand, not convoluted metaphors... I think we're good.

i see, im not even here to defend myself and im accused of allsorts. Since when am i not allowed to attack Joe?

Anyways, i havnt even been around to post much the past 2 days and im still doing quite well, i fall to about 6th place but then as soon as im online i get up to about 3/4. Just shows how good i am without the excessive posting lol.

All's fair in love and war.

i see, im not even here to defend myself and im accused of allsorts. Since when am i not allowed to attack Joe?

Anyways, i havnt even been around to post much the past 2 days and im still doing quite well, i fall to about 6th place but then as soon as im online i get up to about 3/4. Just shows how good i am without the excessive posting lol.

All's fair in love and war.

Hey, Joe made the accusations. We were just fannig the flames to make him feel better.