Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

i just got attacked 48 or 49 times as well over the weekend, forgot to set it on vacation mode

how come i cant attack some people it says that my army is too small or too big to attack this user

you cant attack any1 who has an army 3 times smaller or 3 times bigger than you..stops bullys :wiggle:

I agree with Chief for once... and Lord knows I don't want to do that too often.

Tim, probably just a quick blurb letting us know what features of the game were modified... Someone is bound to start complaining and allege underhandedness or cheating... Come to think of it, even if you do let us know, someone will do that anyway. Oh well...

• Admin

I agree with Chief for once... and Lord knows I don't want to do that too often.

Tim, probably just a quick blurb letting us know what features of the game were modified... Someone is bound to start complaining and allege underhandedness or cheating... Come to think of it, even if you do let us know, someone will do that anyway. Oh well...

That rules been in since the reset..did you only notice it now?

Wes wonders what possessed Max to attempt a sabotage on me and get one of his spies executed. Max should know not to mess with Wes

You were bound to catch me; I got a little overzealous. I got through the other times though, so no worries, it was worth it.

i have a question for you guys: am i a cash cow? :lolsign: i can't help it i gotta sleep and go to school so i can't monitor my gold all the time and i make a fair amount of money. fortunately i've built up a good defense but the top ranked players still cash in on me :lolsign:

i have a question for you guys: am i a cash cow? :lolsign: i can't help it i gotta sleep and go to school so i can't monitor my gold all the time and i make a fair amount of money. fortunately i've built up a good defense but the top ranked players still cash in on me :lolsign:

You can sleep all you want, just do it in half hour increments!

tim, are we allowed to log in as invisible to play this game? i know of one user that's doin it. it makes it so u think you're safe because no one is online and then they rob ya blind... haha. i didnt know if u approved of it or not so i wanted to ask ya