Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

As soon as Schnazz attacked me 3 times..I haden't attacked him.. all alliances were off in my book.. I havent been online till now and I've been attacked a lot and lost nearly 500, 000 so If I see someone with some gold stacked up i'm taking it :word:

so you're saying you are officially out of the alliance then? good cuz i dont trust u anymore anyways

looks like it's Me, Julie, Max and.... Joe and Schnazz, are u guys in?

i see tim's reverted to his old ways teaming up with his evil buddy chief to become traitors to their once friends

so you're saying you are officially out of the alliance then? good cuz i dont trust u anymore anyways

i see tim's reverted to his old ways teaming up with his evil buddy chief to become traitors to their once friends

I'm with you and Julie, always have been and always will be!

I may have attacked Hero, but only after he sabotaged me.... you don't sabatage your allies!

I'm with you and Julie, always have been and always will be!

I may have attacked Hero, but only after he sabotaged me.... you don't sabatage your allies!

Schnazz, are you cool that Max and Joe are in our alliance? we need to have an understanding here so we can get together and formulate a game plan

Schnazz, are you cool that Max and Joe are in our alliance? we need to have an understanding here so we can get together and formulate a game plan

I don't trust Max, I don't think it was an "accident" that he attacked you.... But, as long as he doesn't start attacking or sabotaging me, I can stay from going after him...

Joe's my favorite cash cow, but all good things must come to an end... Down with Chief and Hero!

• Admin

If you think I'm alligned with Chief you are sadly mistaken..He's one of the people who's been attacking me constantly

I don't trust Max, I don't think it was an "accident" that he attacked you.... But, as long as he doesn't start attacking or sabotaging me, I can stay from going after him...

Joe's my favorite cash cow, but all good things must come to an end... Down with Chief and Hero!

I was merely testing what I was able to sabotage..with my new stealph horse..theres a difference between that and stealing 300, 000 in gold from someone while they are offline.. I see your true colors have finally been shown Snatch.. teaming up with Joe haha laughable

correction: down with Chief, Hero, and thePrince!

if u and max can work things out it'll be cool otherwise this isnt gonna work, everybodys gotta be on the same page and working as a team