Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

powers gone to my head huh? you'd know all about that.. rawad is online and leaving 150, 000 lying around.. it was only right for that to be moved over towards me.. But Schnazz he only attacks people while they are nowhere to be seen... Such a coward

who wants to gang up with me against hero1!!, just took 150000 little punk! :pony:

Hero's power has gone to his head. He's lost all semblance of honor and is left with nothing but blood lust. He must be stopped.

true. true, but my 150000 was just taken from other hardly playing cash cows like renegade and luigie so I kinda deserved it lol

powers gone to my head huh? you'd know all about that.. rawad is online and leaving 150, 000 lying around.. it was only right for that to be moved over towards me.. But Schnazz he only attacks people while they are nowhere to be seen... Such a coward

And what, prey tell, would you have done had you been online? Nothing! However, to make you feel better, I've just attacked you and killed one of your "soldiers" Is that better?

• Admin

And what, prey tell, would you have done had you been online? Nothing! However, to make you feel better, I've just attacked you and killed one of your "soldiers" Is that better?

Yeah a lot better..you just moved my defence rank up 6 spots :sipread:

haha are you for real

Your troops inflict 96441 damage on the enemy!

Schnazz's forces attack and inflict 21209 damage on your army!

so I lost an untrained soldier..who cares.. you attacked me and got slaughtered :rofl: :rofl:

• Admin

Now I see how little you care about the lives of your soldiers, so sad.

That soldier personally asked me to not train him because he was having difficulty in life.. I simply granted his wish. I cared about that soldier enough to let you put him out of his misery. Yes thats how much I care about the lives of my army soldiers, there more than just numbers, unlike your dictatorship. Yes i've already heard rumblings about how unhappy your "army" is with your ego driven decisions. Risking their lives for the sake of sabotaging a few daggers.. Pitiful

It seems that Schnazz, rawad and Chief have their own alliance... lets call it... oh... "The Axis of Evil." If you guys want to battle, we can battle. It's still Tim, Wes, Julie, Prince, Joe and I. The alliance hasn't broken up, we expected this from Schnazz. It was only a matter if time, and I don't think anyone's surprised.

It seems that Schnazz, rawad and Chief have their own alliance... lets call it... oh... "The Axis of Evil." If you guys want to battle, we can battle. It's still Tim, Wes, Julie, Prince, Joe and I. The alliance hasn't broken up, we expected this from Schnazz. It was only a matter if time, and I don't think anyone's surprised.

axis of evil huh? I like that! bring it on!! so schanzz and chief u in?

Edited by rawad_m

axis of evil huh? I like that! bring it on!! so schanzz and chief u in?

You have absolutely no idea what you're getting yourself into...