Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new army mod!

Hero1

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW...took you morons long enough to figure it out..bwhawhahahahhah

Well some of us were trying to play within the honest confines of the game. And... some of us... not so much?

:lolsign:

I had a hunch about it early on, but didn't bother checking to find out.

Me too, but I didn't really understand the game... I was wondering how Chief had so many trained soldiers who weren't mercenaries, but I thought his unit production must have been crazy... Come to find out he was just posting a lot.

It's time to take out the Schnazz..

I see your loyalties shift as quickly in this game as they did in the last game. It's amazing how quickly your ambitions switch from keeping things equal to rampent hating once you're winning.

I see your loyalties shift as quickly in this game as they did in the last game. It's amazing how quickly your ambitions switch from keeping things equal to rampent hating once you're winning.

i see you performed a sneak attack the moment my back was turned and took 51000...damn ill have to get ya back

Edited by The Definition

i see you performed a sneak attack the moment my back was turned and took 51000...damn ill have to get ya back

There was nothen sneaky about it, you had money and I took it!