JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A better idea for promotion

bigted

I say when y'all post "Tell Me Why" on your myspace, leave a link for email to the hip-hop stations like Hot 97 and Power 105, if we could get a few thousand people to email them it might be able to get on the airwaves, let's fight the power!!! :pony: I think Tim should put links to some radio stations and Overbrook entertainment on the JJFP.com homepage that way everyone that visits the site could email them and demand for them to release "Tell Me Why" we could start a movement!!

Edited by bigted

It wouldn't hurt to try, it's our only hope, it needs to get on the airwaves to make an impact, maybe we should have thousands email Overbrook and tell them to release it to radio...

Edited by bigted

Having thosands email Overbrook and radio stations should make some noise!! :yeah:

When the tyme rolls around 2 promote, im definately down 4 that, like we always are. I created a spot on my myspace for MuziK promotion, and got Kel Spencer up there right now. I think it can be pretty effective in a 'small' way, but non the less its worth it. If u guys do that, try to be creative, and make it look good. haha...

well... let me know what i gotta do when u ready 2 start promotin again, and like i said, im down 4 it...

as usual... LOL :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

What's the email Julie? We could all email them, we should make a list of all the radio stations that we wanna email...

Realistically how big could it be if it don't get on any white/black radio station?