JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

perfect diet

Guest Da Triptic

• Admin

yeah avoid all white flour..white bread all of that.. its rubbish.. brown rice is good.. I dont mind eating lean meat.. but I guess i need to put on weight not lose it.. while we are talkin abt good oils.. as cookie said use a good olive oil for cooking.. also margerine is absolute crap..but ima have a hard time trying to cut that 1 out..been eatin it too long i guess..dont eat too much bread too..

its amazing how much crap is out there right cookies :lolsign: and how much people eat it :kekeke: but if you start eating the right foods..u may not realise it now but you'll feel 75% better! u dont know how good you can feel eatin the right foods trust me..

its amazing how much crap is out there right cookies :lolsign: and how much people eat it :kekeke:

i guess u know i've had my share of eatin JUNK. :lolsign: Im not eating healthy right now...but I know what i gotta do tho.

4 one thing, get my tail in the bed, cuz i gotta get up in 3 hours for work. lol

nite,

peace,

cookie

what i do is eat whatever i want and let the superfast metablolism sort it out lol, then go the gym when i have time which is never. Dont u just hate me haha. :lolsign:

nah im just kiddin my diet isnt that bad, but i cant put on weight whatever i do, im not helping am i?

Haha same with me! I can eat whatever I want and I never get fat!! High-five Julie!! :lolsign:

damn.. here i am snacking on beef jerky while y'all talkin about grains and rice and stuff :lolsign: i definitely eat meat, cant live without it. and i eat fast food. i guess i can get away with it more cuz i excercise intensely for 2 hours a day and i weight lift in the offseason but i really should try to eat a lil healthier.

• Admin

more advice from my man louis

Two quick things. One, for most people, you're never going to get nice abs if your diet is ****ty. Cutting down more than a few trips to the Fatburger are required to show those amazing washboard abs. So help keep that metabolism running on high by eating high energy foods that aren't real high in fat, OR take up joggin' so that you burn up all the bad stuff you get via the drive thru line. Lots of water too helps.

Two, like everything else in life, abs have to be beaten into submission. If you keep picking on them religiously, you'll see some results. If I told you, you were a beautiful person every day I saw you, how many days would it take before you truly believed it? Abs are sort of like that. How much is enough? Depends on your body. When I do them I shoot for at least 200 reps (not straight thru) and usually no more than 400. That may sound like a lot to someone who is a beginner. I can definitely notice the results tho. Everyone's body responds differently.

Good luck, and PUT DOWN THOSE MCNUGGETS!!!

ive got a serious post on the matter now. I have a theory but it doesnt help with losing weight. It is prevention is better than cure. If your happy with your weight, keep a close eye on it, if it creeps up then improve your diet a little. Its easy to stay the same weight, but its harder to lose it, so dont get fat in the first place.