JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kobe Bryant scores 81 Points in an NBA game

MaxFly

Daaaaooymn 81 points?

:mygod:

I'm not exactly a big Kobe fan, but this was a very impressive performance, I was in disbelief when I first heard about it.

Oh and about Jordan ONLY scoring 69? so what?

it's not like that was jordan's claim to fame. Kobe putting up 81 shouldn't udermine Jordan. if tht we're true, lets throw Elgin Baylor and David Robinson in the Picture. Their 71 Point games we're passed up, as well. David thompsons, 73. This is a great accomplishment, but lets not go comparing him to the Mike. Jordan = Jordan, kobe = Kobe.

2nd best single game perfvormance in NBA History..

I don't like Kobe..AT ALL (I'm a Portland fan), but I gotta give homie his props. 81!? and he shot over 50% from both the Field, and 3 point..Insane.

I would have to disagree with you. I don't know about you, but I think this is a way better preformance:

Enter Johnson, the 20-year-old rookie. Assuming Abdul-Jabbar's position at center, Johnson sky-hooked and rebounded the Lakers to victory with 42 points, 15 boards, seven assists and three steals. He even jumped for the opening tap. Johnson became the first rookie ever to win the Finals MVP Award. The stunning effort exemplified his uncanny ability to do whatever the Lakers needed in order to win.

I don't like Kobe, but I don't hate him either. I do respect his game though. I know he had a great game last night, but I just think he needs to pass more and get an attitude adjustment.