JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Thank You!

DaAce

thank you all for spreading the word about the diss and the mixtape... i deeply appreciate everything

im now on the front page of this german hip hop site and an interview will take place shortly for the site...

this wouldnt have happened without yall... THANK YOU!!!!

below is the link to the site

http://www.rapcommunity.de/index.php

Now if I could only read German :rofl:

Congrats dude!! Thats awesome!!

Btw- Anyone else notice the DJ Jazzy Jeff article? There was a link on the front page right below Da Ace.

That's awesome news, I was reading somebody's post over on willsmith.com claiming that he knows Bow Wow and that Bow Wow's gonna apologise for the Will Smith comments in a magazine interview that's set to come out soon, I don't know if I should believe that but after seeing this, that might actually be true, good job man look like you made a lot of noise with this!! :yeah:

That's awesome news, I was reading somebody's post over on willsmith.com claiming that he knows Bow Wow and that Bow Wow's gonna apologise for the Will Smith comments in a magazine interview that's set to come out soon, I don't know if I should believe that but after seeing this, that might actually be true, good job man look like you made a lot of noise with this!! :yeah:

Incredible!..well at least he's an educated boy :bat:

Edited by Luigie