JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Here We Come

I heard that song before, I actually think that they did a better job with it than JJFP did, that's why I think "The Chosen One" should've been the intro for "Lost and Found" instead, maybe after critics heard the song they thought that Timbaland was on there

I heard that song before, I actually think that they did a better job with it than JJFP did, that's why I think "The Chosen One" should've been the intro for "Lost and Found" instead, maybe after critics heard the song they thought that Timbaland was on there

:iagree:

I actually think Will flows better on "If You Can't Dance" than "Here He Comes", Will sounded better when he spit those rhymes over "How We Do" than he did over "Here He Comes" which is also probably one of Jazzy's worst produced tracks, the intro is weak compared to "I'm Comin'", "Somethin' Like Dis", or even "Y'all Know".....

Timbaland's "Here We Come" is a dope track. That waz actually a single/video back in 1998...the 1st off his solo album. While we are on the topic of FP/Timbaland samples. Timbo also sampled the I Dream of Genie theme on that album (just like "Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble). It's dope. I think alot of FP fans would like Timbaland + Magoo's stuff. Their albums are amoungst my favs when it comes 2 new school stuff.

"Here He Comes" is dope album opener, but it may be my least fav track on the album. That's the 1st time that the JJ+FP track on a solo album waz my least fav. I don't think "Chosen One" would be a good album opener tho'...it's just 2 slow and sluggish. It would be a good intro 2 a mixtape tho.'

Yeah it's a lil' dissapointing to know that the JJFP track was one of the worst tracks on the album to say the least, when Tim said that there was gonna be a JJFP intro I was really expecting something on the level of "Somethin' Like Dis", well it could've been worse, it could've had a great intro like "Born To Reign" but then the rest of the album could've been :thumbdown: The "Chosen One" track would be perfect intro for me 'cause it's a raw hip-hop track that would've been a dope way to start off the album, "Here He Comes" sounds too commercial to be an intro for a deep hip-hop album like "Lost and Found", maybe it would've been great for "Born To Reign", "Born To Reign"'s track would've actually been more fitting for this album...

Edited by bigted