JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will hater

sonic1988

terrible actor

by - xrosesx (Fri Nov 4 2005 10:53:33 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he over acts in everything he does.. he trys to hard to act. he cant do comedy or drama. i robot, TERRIBLE overacted Ali, TERRIBLE overacted, the fresh prince TERRIBLE overacted he trys so hard to be funny and he always over does it

"You're like a pop-up book from hell"

[Post deleted]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This message has been deleted by an administrator

Re: terrible actor

by - TalonSKILLZ (Fri Nov 11 2005 20:36:06 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Jee gamegurl you think you have a crush on will smith or something with your response.Its his opinion so get over it not everybody likes will so cry somewhere else.

by - MTil77 (Mon Nov 14 2005 10:48:29 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Actually he was pretty damn good in Ali but everybody has their opinions. But if you think he can't do drama watch "Six Degrees Of Separation" which isn't so much a great movie but a very good dramatic performance by Will. If you still think he's not good than you must just not like him period.

[Post deleted]

[Post deleted]

by - Radewart (Wed Nov 16 2005 15:20:53 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Oh here we go with the "Will Smith is not black enough" thing. Maybe he should get arrested and blame white people for all his problems? Freeman gets a pass even though his most famous roles are black characters helping white people overcome his problems. How long would you last in Compton? For that matter, why would anyone want to go to Compton? People who live in Compton don't want to be there.

by - xrosesx (Wed Nov 16 2005 18:33:24 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

stop comparing everything thing as white and black ppl cause i can give a *beep* what color anyone is as long as u respect me. point blank if will smith was white asian or any other race i still would say hes a terrible actor. wish ppl understand everyones entitled to their own opinion

p.s im black

"You're like a pop-up book from hell"

[Post deleted]

This message has been deleted by the poster

by - tmaysb3paseo (Fri Nov 18 2005 07:17:08 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

will smith is one of my favorite celebrities. and that whole thing about only gays likin him is stupid.

by - MTil77 (Fri Nov 18 2005 10:56:38 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

The gay remark was made towards me because the poster is a little troll following me around trying to get me mad.

by - jonbrandisfan27 (Sun Nov 20 2005 15:16:25 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

Look. we all can think watever we want. But let me ask u something,

If u dis-like Will so much and apperently u do then why are u here, I mean are u tring to get all of us to agree with u? Or do u just have nothing better 2 do? I think he's a great actor. But hey, thats just me.

[Post deleted]

by - riogyul (Wed Nov 23 2005 08:25:53 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

pleassssssssssse. will is a great guy and extremely great black actor, so please as someone else said: " take you comments somewhere else"

by - DonCorleone301 (Fri Nov 25 2005 19:15:12 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

LOL we are dealin wit some hatin ass people here. get a life.

[Post deleted]

This message has been deleted by the poster

by - toxiccity 4 days ago (Wed Nov 30 2005 05:04:06 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

O well, I'm sure he cares with his 25 Mil a film. Tell me poster how much do you get a year. So I guess Will Smith is doing something right.

Religion is the most destructive thing on the planet!

by - bwpstudio 3 days ago (Wed Nov 30 2005 22:12:08 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

"O well, I'm sure he cares with his 25 Mil a film. Tell me poster how much do you get a year. So I guess Will Smith is doing something right.

Religion is the most destructive thing on the planet! "

That is totally irrevilant to this discussion.

How much a person makes does not have any bearing on talent or ability in the entertainment field. Like so many others, Will Smith is HIGHLY overated and whites in Hollywood like to promote him because they need a token black actor. how many black actors are actually out there on the big screen or small on a regular basis? Not many. like many others, Will was just in the right place at the right time, and was the right color for hollywood to utilize; like Jaimie Fox, or, for Pete's sake, any of the Wayons.

There are black actors who are actually deserving and good. not just former rappers who filled a niche. (**although ICE T has done this well, Will Smith has not.**) he should have stuck to silly Fresh Prince sitcoms where his overacting is almost permissable. The 25 mil you speak of only goes to show how ignorrent of true talent the movie going public actually is by supporting these films.

"O well, I'm sure he cares with his 25 Mil a film."

He should care. the question is does he care about the acting craft? Which he clearly does not even understand. Another overated overpaid ego maniac.

by - toxiccity 3 days ago (Thu Dec 1 2005 05:59:08 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

For a start who cares if it was relevant. I just said it and its the truth. Another thing you said was that ICE T has done a better job than Will Smith in transforming to the Hollywood scene, mate you dont get bigger than Will Smith. You tend to babble alot about nothing, its really boring.

by - bwpstudio 2 days ago (Thu Dec 1 2005 18:29:27 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

For a start who cares if it was relevant. I just said it and its the truth.

Do you know what relevent means? In other words... the fact on whether he cares or not has nothing to do with what he deserves.

Another thing you said was that ICE T has done a better job than Will Smith in transforming to the Hollywood scene, mate you dont get bigger than Will Smith.

No offence, but from your dialect I can see you are not American. Therefore, I don't expect you to *necessarily* understand American films, culture or "scenes" anymore than I would necessarily understand the culture/scene of where you are from.

You tend to babble alot about nothing, its really boring.

Sorry to bore you. I'll try to keep it more simple for you in the future.

by - toxiccity 2 days ago (Fri Dec 2 2005 02:11:55 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I did use the word relevent right. You are obviously confused by why I said it, read it again and you may understand.

I dont care about your culture. For a start American history first started with the hotdog. Thats not important. Everybody would laugh at you for thinking ICE T is as big as Will Smith or that he has more talent. I never said make your discussions more interesting, I just said you were boring me and that you babble alot, you try to be smart but fail. Im English by the way.

by - Gamegurl598 1 day ago (Sat Dec 3 2005 11:58:04 ) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

I don't even remember what I said and my post was deleted. Hey dude if we she can have an opinion, so can I and I think she is stupid so there.

by - Jonny_5 9 seconds ago (Sun Dec 4 2005 13:05:18 )

That's not overacting, it's the 'Will Smith we all know and love'. If people didn't like it, they wouldn't go and see it. Will has proved he can do his own style of films (Bad Boys, Men In Black) but also serious, Oscar Nominated roles such as Ali. Look Out for his new film 'Pursuit of Happyness' next year, I doubt there'll be many 'Will moments' in it...

hands up every1 whos gay here lol.

its weird to hear people hatin on his acting, im so used to people just doing it to his music.

^^ Yeah I feel the same way. Will is one of the greatest actors in the world right now, I don't see how anyone could hate him... ah well, like Joe said, we all got our different tastes...

As long as Will keeps being one of the most intelligent funny people on earth, he will also keep being one of the most hated.

:word: Wit Will being a huge star he is gonna have ppl that are just gonna hate on him no matter wat. Even tho yeah it is alittle weird hearing ppl hate on him 4 his acting rather than his rapping. I wouldn't put 2 much into what this person has 2 say anyway...Like Joe said we all have different tastes. I think he's a great actor...and a great emcee.

Edited by Angel Amor