JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What if

Lerkot

You guys..Don`t Complain so much!

You think Lost And Found flopped?You`r crazy!

Switch was a big hit!It was a real big hit!Bigger than all the 50 Cent Singles from his new Album together!At lesat over here in Europe..It was soo long in the Top 10 or 20!

Lost And Found..It sold more than LL`s oder de De La`s latest Album.(I mentioning those `caus they from paralel artists).That is impresive together with a big world hit!

It also sold more than Albums from hype Artits like Fat Joe or Cassidy.Which is impresive to!

Shure..50 and Mike Jones and them sell much more..But for how long?You can`t reay belivee that they have a future..

I heard people talk about that Will may stop `Caus of that.

Bull****!

Why should he?He allways can find a Record Deal if he wants..It`s Will Smith!

Don`t be so negative..Lost And Found seld good!That`s it!

Ofcourse it could be better..But this is still realy great..Especaly when you look at those other Albums!

Amen?

Edited by Turntable

You guys..Don`t Complain so much!

You think Lost And Found flopped?You`r crazy!

Switch was a big hit!It was a real big hit!Bigger than all the 50 Cent Singles from his new Album together!At lesat over here in Europe..It was soo long in the Top 10 or 20!

Lost And Found..It sold more than LL`s oder de De La`s latest Album.(I mentioning those `caus they from paralel artists).That is impresive together with a big world hit!

It also sold more than Albums from hype Artits like Fat Joe or Cassidy.Which is impresive to!

Shure..50 and Mike Jones and them sell much more..But for how long?You can`t reay belivee that they have a future..

I heard people talk about that Will may stop `Caus of that.

Bull****!

Why should he?He allways can find a Record Deal if he wants..It`s Will Smith!

Don`t be so negative..Lost And Found seld good!That`s it!

Ofcourse it could be better..But this is still realy great..Especaly when you look at those other Albums!

Amen?

:word: I couldn't agree more. Yeah, L&F isn't selling as much as it should be, but take a look at the bright side. It has sold more than some other rap artists. Bow Wow's new album isn't even higher than Will's sales! I thought for sure his album would be way higher. We all know that 50 Cent is selling more, but that's just because he's so popular and the majority of people love him (when will they ever learn...) So L&F is doing really well for itself, so it's really not as bad as some people make it out to be.

It did make gold status which a lot of haters thought it wouldn't go that far. It is true it out sold sum popular rappers. It did really good considering Will was the only 1 promoting it.

It did make gold status which a lot of haters thought it wouldn't go that far. It is true it out sold sum popular rappers. It did really good considering Will was the only 1 promoting it.

Oops 4got 2 log in.

It's safe to say that "Lost and Found" ran it's course since it's been out over 6 months now, albums usually need to go platinum right away if you expect them to still promote it 6 months later, Will did a lot of promoting for the album, Interscope didn't do enough, if they done more it'd sold more to begin with, I ain't really upset since he did do pretty well, going gold now is like selling 2 million 5 years ago, only a handful go platinum now, Will's nominated for an AMA too so I'd say he did damn well myself, not what I was hoping but still damn well! Will doesn't need any label, I think he'll be better off promoting himself but he'll always get offers 'cause he's done so well in his career, he don't need Interscope or anybody, JJFP are going do it as long as they want, look at how much Jazzy Jeff's albums flop but he's still doing it, we're worried more about sales than they are.

Edited by bigted

that statement is completely false. even in Europe, i doubt that Switch was bigger than 50's singles put together.

other than that, i agree. my only complaint is that i feel like Lost & Found, despite of it's success, didn't really make an impact.

Candy shop, 50's biggest hit over here was released the same week as switch. It got i think 1 or 2 spaces higher on the first week but a few weeks later candy shop fell below switch. Then candy shop fell out of the top 40 before switch has fell out the top 20. Switch sold way more than candy shop.

50 gets lots of airplay but when it comes to chart success, its not amazing.