JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What if

Lerkot

What if Will finished working with Pursuit of Happyness and then in like november told us that he and Jeff had a new album coming out in march... Just, think of that scenario. That would be like the coolest thing ever done and hell would we be surprised! Na, really, it would be cool with some musical surprise some time, like an totally unexpected album...

I dont know what I am trying to say.

That you've been drinking and living the dream :2thumbs:

I can understand where your coming from but more realistically that'd be just as good is Will announcing his tour with Jeff officially.

Would be cool ofcourse.

But i don`t think so.As far as i know JJFP got no Record Deal in the Moment(Right Tim?).

So they would have to release it under Will`s Name or on a Independent Label or they have to lookout for a Deal first.

I`m pretty shure someday there wil come out e new Album but not that fast.

I want them to Tour!Thats my biggest wish right now..

Lol, we've forgotten about Lost and Found pretty quickly. Sigh...

:word: I'll be happy if the "Tell Me Why" video comes out, in the meantime we could also get Jazzy Jeff's album to hold us over too! :stickpoke:

Y'all must not be reading Jazzy Jeff's forum much, this is what he said recently about there being another JJFP album:

http://www.djjazzyjeff.com/messageboard/De...tid=1577&page=2

"we always talk about doing another jazzy jeff n fresh prince album...its just timing...its gonna happen...soon i hope."

We should all post over there and say that we want the album to come out that way they'll know that we want another JJFP album.

Well like I said a few times before if Will was able to get on a label to promote his stuff better maybe we'd be able to get more albums from him faster, him and Jeff wanna do an album together but I wonder if Interscope'll allow them to release it, that could be the problem, they seem to be as bad as Columbia to me, the whole music industry doesn't wanna promote ol' school hip-hop the way they promote that crunk/gangsta crap and I don't wanna be negative but I think it might drive Will out of the rap game in a few years and he might just stick to filming like a few of his ol' school peers have done already 'cause the rap game is too big of a mess for him to clean up it seems, I'll be happy if a JJFP album ever comes out, seeing them perform on an ol' school tour would make me happy too, I don't really expect too much now.