JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vanilla Ice - Platinum Underground

Frenetic

Are you bored?

Don't have nothing to do?

Want to Laugh?

Download Vanilla Ice's comeback album.

Vanilla Ice's still rappin'? :3-laugh3: Is he still trying to sound like a wannabe gangsta?

haha.. yeah. Actuallt there were like two songs that were just under average. Then he got these wack ass songs were he acts gangsta and hustla.

Curse you! I was sitten here, listening to some Rock The House, generally having a good day. Then I read this thread and got curious. So, I listened to the tracks they had on the site. I could have gone my entire life "music" that bad and died happy. But now I have to live my life with the knowledge that that stuff is out there. :noooo:

Wow, 25 tracks on this album.... I guess he really is trying to make a big comeback! Wouldn't it be weird if it worked tho... just imagine his music being played on the radio all the time and everyone becomes a huge fan of him, and he becomes the biggest icon in hip hop... oh what a world it would be... :lol: :lol:

Wow, 25 tracks on this album.... I guess he really is trying to make a big comeback!  Wouldn't it be weird if it worked tho... just imagine his music being played on the radio all the time and everyone becomes a huge fan of him, and he becomes the biggest icon in hip hop... oh what a world it would be... :lol:  :lol:

It'd fit in with all the other crap that they play anyway! :lolsign:

Wow, 25 tracks on this album.... I guess he really is trying to make a big comeback!  Wouldn't it be weird if it worked tho... just imagine his music being played on the radio all the time and everyone becomes a huge fan of him, and he becomes the biggest icon in hip hop... oh what a world it would be... :lol:  :lol:

Lol that would be hillarious.. :3-laugh3:

I allready see my Classamtes who love G-Unit right no (yes its a sahem)...

Hey did you hear the New Vnaila Ice Single?Yeah that great!

Lol that would be hillarious.. :3-laugh3:

I allready see my Classamtes who love G-Unit right no (yes its a sahem)...

Hey did you hear the New Vnaila Ice Single?Yeah that great!

"Oh yeah that's the hottest joint ever! Remember back when he did Ice Ice Baby? Man that was so freakin' dope!! Where has he been all these years??"

:lolsign: :lol: :lol: