JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA News..

Vipa

Not to mention, Shaq was going to make $30.6 million this year and had agreed to a 5 yr/$125 mil extension, but went back to the Heat, and told them to cut it to $100 mil so they could pull this deal off, and in the next few years, he won't be the highest paid player anymore, even Kobe will pass him. Everyone says he has such a big ego, if he did, he wouldn't let Kobe, his arch-nemisis, make more money than him, all he cares about is winning, not money.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NJ is going to be a big Challenge for them, though

Kidd - Old, But he can still do his thing. and they Got Jeff Mcginnis to back him up, too

Carter - Look at him since being traded. Amazing.

Jefferson - Plays great along side Kidd

Abdur-Rahim - Outstanding Player, stuck on bad Teams. This could potentially be his first winning season. Good Player, who can easily average over 18/8.

Yeah, New Jersey will be pretty good this season. Jefferson and Carter in the same lineup with Kidd running the point is gonna be good, and Abdur Rahim is a good player. The only thing is, if they meet in the playoffs, no one can guard Shaq.

I think the Knicks'll give the Nets some comp in the Atlantic division 'cause they got Larry Brown at head coach so I bet more players'll wanna sign there now this offseason.

Even if Dalembert blocked Shaq once, I still doubt if they meet in the playoffs that he can stop Shaq, Shaq has like 75 pounds on him, he will back him down in the post and dunk on him.

And now philly has sent Marc Jackson, to the nets for a second round draft pick at the 2006 draft

:interesting:

hmmm i'm hopeing billy king has something up his sleeve

Wade also said he considers O'Neal "like a father".

"He's part of the family. We have a father and son relationship," Wade said. "We get along really well. With me he doesn't have the problems he had with the other guy," he added, clearly referring to Los Angeles Lakers guard and former O'Neal teammate Kobe Bryant.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/3876212

I love Wade's game, but that comment was out of line. :stickpoke: That's something I expect from Shaq, not anyone else.

Yep, the Abdur-Rahim deal fell throught, too bad for the Nets, that would have been a great addition to their team.

It was more than his knee though. Rod Thron (Their GM) Really didn't want to give that 1st rounder. john nash (Portlands GM) is a great GM though, making him agree to that dela to begin with.

I heard Sacramento has interest, in SAR now.