JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Breaking News: Album drops out of top 50

With 65% in he had sold 12,449 thats was it's pace to do 19000.

But with the finals in he's nowhere to be seen on the top 50 meaning he has done UNDER 18000 copies.

Remember that this is the preliminary reports. in the real soundscan the figures will be lower. The real soundscan is up wednesday/thursday.

Edited by Frenetic

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With 49% in he has sold 8,676 meaning he is on his way to do 17,5k.

I'm losing hope in him doing platinum. it seemed possible after him doing that 20% rise and doing 30k.. but now it feels really bad as he hasn't got anything hot out.

Edited by Frenetic

it wouldn't surpsise me if the album stopped sellign around 700k

By the way: R Kelly is on his way to do about 90k, that's the biggest second week drop this year. he did almost 500k last week.

Well if he sells around 700,000 with just "Switch", that's more than what LL and Nas sold and probably what Common will have with multiple hit singles off their albums , and that's impressive, not as impressive as going multi-platinum, but impressive enough, but as long as there's a JJFP tour and he does more albums then I'll be content with this.

my oh my. i don't know what's taking PS so long. they have the ads up on the official site, they leaked it 2 radio, they have the video shot. all they need 2 do is properly release the single and video, which they're capable of doing. i don't see why it's not happening tho. it's already a month in2 summer. we all said this would be a perfect summer song, but summer is already here!! it's hot where i live and i'm definitely feeling the summer spirit. now Will needs to release this!! it's already bad enough the UK people won't get it until october when it's not even summer. at this pace, tell me why won't even be released until 2006, if it's released at all.

FP needs to jump on some mixtapes in the meantime before "Party Starter" comes out, it's gonna come out eventually 'cause Will said they shot the video already, but being on mixtapes might help peeps keep interest in buying "Lost and Found", he should do some songs with Kel Spencer too so peeps could get interest in Kel Spencer too.

Edited by bigted

With 65% in he has sold 12,449 thats on it's pace to do 19000.

FP needs to jump on some mixtapes in the meantime before "Party Starter" comes out, it's gonna come out eventually 'cause Will said they shot the video already, but being on mixtapes might help peeps keep interest in buying "Lost and Found", he should do some songs with Kel Spencer too so peeps could get interest in Kel Spencer too.

That's one of the things tha disturbs me with will. He doesn't do mixtapes or free mp3's. Alot of other rappers/musicians do that to promote albums or just to stay hot when they ain't got anything out. Will never does that like if he's madonna or britney.

Did that Jazzy Jeff remix to "I Wish I Made That/Swagga" ever get released yet? That'd create a hell of a buzz if they put that on a mixtape, they should put some of the unreleased songs from "Lost and Found" on a mixtape too, especially the ones produced by Jazzy Jeff, Kanye West, and Timbaland, I'd love to hear those! :1-say-yes: Well Will spending so much time making movies and taking care of his family takes away from him doing mixtapes, I wish that he'd take a lot more time off from movies and just focus on his music.

Edited by bigted