JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

London Explosions....

jeez, I woke up to watch the Jeremy Kyle show (kinda like springer) to find breaking news on for the second time in two days (olympics yesterday). I watched if for about 4 or 5 hours, I was thinking of ringing the phoneline to ask if Da Brakes was ok, but then I thought you might not be quite famous enough for them to know you by that name lol

thoughts go out to the people affected...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts and prayers definitely go out to those who have loved ones who have been killed or injured in this tragedy. It's a shame that people who consider themselves human beings can take such violent steps in an attempt to get their way. Hopefully, this will serve to further strengthen our collective resolve against terrorism and help to bring a world together that has become very divided as of late. It's just a sad thing that it may take this tragedy to do those things.

It could have been alot worse, Two more bombs that did not go off have been found

The latest news is in Birmingham UK. They have evacuated the entertainment district on a busy saturday night and have done controlled explosions. Im freaked out coz its kinda close to me, im also worried coz my brother and work mates are out in the Liverpool clubs tonight.

Stupid terroism, when will it stop?

I was im Birmingham last night when it all kicked off. I was at a gig in the city centre and when it finished at 9:00pm an announcement was made about a serious bomb threat and no traffic was allowed in our out of the city.

We were stuck there for the night, luckily the weather was mlld but it was scary being evacuated and being told by a police tannoy system to move along fast ans a serious threat is close by. Very scary moment in my life.

At around 2:30am we got a bus ride to some accomodation for the duration of the evening. I just wanna thank all the people who helped run the centre for the homeless people that night as they did it off their own backs.

Glad to be home.

My Prayers go out to the families and friends of all those lost in the London Bombings this week.

Wow, that's quite an ordeal you went thru Kev. My cousin got stranded last night as well, she couldn't get a train from Liverpool to where she lives so she ended up coming up to our house for the night.

Something happened in Manchester as well I think...