JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This weeks sales (LOST AND FOUND RISES)

FINAL Soundscan (the real one):

#34/Will Smith/Lost & Found/30,347/25,394/448,603

EDIT:

Changed and update a couple of times. this is the last update as this is the real soundscan showing will has sone a 20% rise and selling over 30k. he's now only 51,397 from Gold status. It is possible though that he is Gold in billboard.

Here is the Soundscan commentary from urbanconnect:

"Will “ f**k Hip Hop Money” Smith sells 30,347 with a 20% increase in sales. Not for nothing don’t sleep, if Will wanted to he’s get on a SMACK DVD and rip Hell Rell or Murda Mook. You laugh, true story. Hey Will, I now think you can beat Mike Tyson!"

Other chartfacts that we know is:

- Will is platinum worldwide.

- With this weeks sales he does just 1000 less then his fifth (or was it fourth) week on the chart. Really Impressive.

I'll be back tomorrow / tonight with some Billboard charts for switch.

Edited by Frenetic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the album's staying very consistant considering how far some albums have fallen since they were released, I think Beanie Siegal's album fell out of the top 100 when it came out the same day as Will's and look how far Common's album fell this week, in a couple weeks Will's album will be in the top 20 when "Lost and Found" comes out, hopefully passes 50 cent's wack album too, things are looking good.

Edited by bigted

Yeah the album's staying very consistant considering how far some albums have fallen since they were released, I think Beanie Siegal's album fell out of the top 100 when it came out the same day as Will's and look how far Common's album fell this week, in a couple weeks Will's album will be in the top 20 when "Lost and Found" comes out, hopefully passes 50 cent's wack album too, things are looking good.

is lost and found the new single?

is lost and found the new single?

I think he meant Party Starter

Update: WIll Smith drops a couple thousand

With nearly 39% in:

Will Smith - Lost And FOund - 8841 (just over 22k in final if this trend keeps on)

on the positive side: Common picks up a little bit and might just to near 40k.