JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mr and Mrs Smith

Hero1

• Admin

great movie that! very funny..great direction..great action scenes :2thumbs: :2thumbs: with Hitch star wars mr and mrs smith and batman begins next week we are actually gettin sum good movies this year :word:

I may see it but only with friends, but everyone I know said that they should have done that movie with will and jada. Obviously the name thing is kinda corney but seeing will and jada in a movie in starring roles like that still would be cool no matter what the movie title is.

great movie that! very funny..great direction..great action scenes  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  with Hitch star wars mr and mrs smith and batman begins next week we are actually gettin sum good movies this year  :word:

don't forget the war of the worlds!!!! :wiggle:

:yeahthat:

But I dont like Brad Pitt!

He is the male version of Jennifer Lopez:

ALL LOOKS, NO TALENT! :wink:

Have you actually watched a Brad Pitt film! He has great acting ability!

Lol, attacking J. Lo for no reason. She has a lot of talent, but she's just fallen on some hard times.

great movie that! very funny..great direction..great action scenes  :2thumbs:  :2thumbs:  with Hitch star wars mr and mrs smith and batman begins next week we are actually gettin sum good movies this year  :word:

You forgot the best movie this year!

Sin City... :pony: