JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This weeks sales

WILL SMITH INTERSCOPE 8,238

LOST & FOUND

with 33% in

These numbers are usually to low, expect around 26-27k! either a really small drop or a small push! GOOD! Also as it seems right now, he's going up 4 positions to 36 on hitsdailydoubles chart predictions. Eitherway...he'll do the same on urbanconnect.

Can we hope for him to do 27k?

Buy the CD again!!!!!

ONe for the house, one for the car!!!

help out!

Keep promoting! Even though the CD is already out continue promoting, with friends and family. That is the only way to increase sales!

We ALL know that!

So lets keep it up!

Yeah, i'm hoping i can get a in a better financial situation so i can buy the album 4 my friends. I need 2 expose it 2 more friends 2 so i can intrest them in it. It's still on sale for $9.99 at Circuit City this week.

Wow, the Party Starter buzz has the album going up already... lol. But on the real, he's getting out more, seen on MTV more, so he has more exposure. Hopefully, it will continue to rise bit by bit. Party Starter should play a big role in that.

I think switch is gonna drop a few spots, but will maybe rise again next after the nba finals and more exposure. After that i can't see nuthin but a radiorelease of partystarter.

WILL SMITH INTERSCOPE 9,374

LOST & FOUND

with 39% in.

I dont know if any other people that doesnt really listen to Will Smith know that this album is so dope. Thats why "Party Starter" needs to be released, air play in all possible ways, radios, im going to buy the album again when i get paid along with others so lets keep it up!!!

With sales so consistent, there is no doubt after the NBA Finals performance and the new single, album sales will definitely begin to rise!

FINALS ARE IN!

WILL SMITH INTERSCOPE 26,574 +1%

Great! He jumps from 40 to 36 on the chart too.

Now lets wait for the "real" urbanconnect soundscan to come in. he'll probably do like 25k on that.