JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

petition for wicked wisdom

some1 posted this petition on willsmith.com to stop ww playing at ozzfest and stop them getting hurt. Apparently ppl are planning to throw bottles of urine at them. I went on the ste and found that the petition is actually written by the ppl that are planning to do this bcoz they dont want ww to play.

im not sure whether to sign it tho, i dont want those fools to win but i dont want ww to get hurt either, what does every1 else think?

i heard about that petition, i was wondering if Jada's heard any of this and if they're still actually gonna go, b/c like lots of other people i don't see how they fit in @ Ozzfest... i don't want anything bad to happen either, but i'm not giving those assholes the satisfaction by signing their petition cuz they were saying a lot of foul stuff, and i have low tolerance for racist jerks, which a lot of them, not all, but a lot of them are

Edited by willjadafan

ive been on ww site to and here are some quotes somebody got from the ozzfest board i think.

"I've attended the fest since 96 in CA. Thanks Sharon for f*$#ing it up, I thought Crazy Town was the worst you coul have done. I hope the Fresh Prince joins his b@#$& on stage, breaks out into Get Jiggy With it, and ends up getting killed by some pissed off metal heads. Ozzfest R.I.P."

"om my f#@*ing god they suck. f*%# all that pop ****. what the hell are they doing on ozzfest. why the f#@* did sharon go through with this.there is proabably going to be some rioting. thats for f$#@ing sure"

"I WANNA SEE THIS! SHE GETS WHAT SHE DESERVES FOR GETTING ON THIS TOUR."

"As for wicked wisdom they are definately s%$#

and should be locked up somehwere so noone will ever find them."

"look i know everybody is upset about these guys playing ozzfest but seriesuly who gives a f#@&? its just ONE BAND out of a s^%$ load of other good ones. plus it looks like there playinmg first, hell most people dont even f$#@ing arive earliy morning"

'Ozzfest is for the fans.. its a gathering for metalheads to spend the whole day having a great time.. and look at all of you turning that into something stupid by going over to the WW sites and flooding them and talking s&^$..

Damn. talk about immaturity."

"if Jada wasn't Will Smith's wife, there wouldn't be as much controversy about it."

"you racist skinheads don't like WW cuz their black. U don't mind rap at previous ozzfests like hatebreed, korn, otep. Hell even linkin park and fred durst's band (forget their name) wouldn't get flamed this much. why don't u skinheads just keep an open mind. and just cuz u heard one song doesn't matter. pretty much every band has a couple songs that aren't good"

"I hate ww because they suck not because there black and if i did hate them because their black so what."

"listen to your rap s$#* and stay off our boards....

f$#@ jada picket smith"

horrible horrible people

i see ur point for wanting to sign though Julie, but the majority stands with people who don't want them to play, so maybe they won't go anyway, Jada's doing Madagascar promotion on talk shows this week and i'm waiting to see if she says anything about it, but yeah for safety reasons alone i'll be glad if they don't go, i mean there are other places they could play

Edited by willjadafan

Apparently ppl are planning to throw bottles of urine at them.

:hilarious: I`m very sorry but.... :hilarious:

Yeah I laughed when I read that too, but this sounds like something serious and I hope they aren't hurt or anything... Does Will know anything about this? :confused3:

Apparently ppl are planning to throw bottles of urine at them.

:hilarious: I`m very sorry but.... :hilarious:

Yeah I laughed when I read that too, but this sounds like something serious and I hope they aren't hurt or anything... Does Will know anything about this? :confused3:

I think it sin`t that bad...What did they expect?..

I mean come on wiked wisdom on Ozzfest? :hilarious:

ok when ive been to concerts and crappy artists are on i didnt throw stuff at them and hurt them, u just sit back while they are on and wait for the next act.

I dont think ww are right for ozzfest but there is no need for violence. Those guys could get seriously hurt.

ok when ive been to concerts and crappy artists are on i didnt throw stuff at them and hurt them, u just sit back while they are on and wait for the next act.

I dont think ww are right for ozzfest but there is no need for violence. Those guys could get seriously hurt.

Yeah it isn`t a good thing but on Ozzfest it was allways like that.Why should it change this year?

Internet petitions never amount 2 anything. If WW wants 2 do the show, they will. Some petition isn't gonna change anything. We'll just see how things pan out. It's hilarious how much attention this is getting virtually nobody commerically knows about Wicked Wisdom.