JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

soulmate or JJFP

well my soulmate would have to understand my love for jjfp or they wouldnt really be my soulmate. JJFP is a hard thing to give up and i dont know if i could.

^^Totally agree with ya there! A soulmate wouldn't care what kind of music you liked. :peace:

• 7 months later...

I would choose JJFP because I honestly don't think I am ever going to get married. I just don't think marriage is for me. I don't think I could ever stop listening to JJFP anyways. :jazzy:

If your soulmate said "me or JJFP." what would you do????!?!??!?!?!?!? :poke:

guess its JJFP then! LMBO :ali: Id say... "GET back boy!" rofl

I had a 3 ft black n white drawing of Will on my mantle for YEARS, and my x said Will gotta go, or he would...so I stashed Wills pic under my bed... (then I'd roll over and say g'nite 2 him every nite) :hilarious: j/kiddN...

but in the end...THAT sucka (the x) is gone, and Will's pic is still here... I gotta touch it up, then put it back on my mantle. If I woulda got rid of him in the first place, I woulda saved myself from tons of drama! AJ, Timboat yall know the how the riddle goes...

jack be nimble

jack be quick

Will's pic is still around

but I got rid of tha d*ck

LMAO :hilarious:

Iwander if anyone has a jpeg of that pic still...i sent it 2 a coupla fans..i dont have the jpeg. anymore ..please post it if anyone has it... thx....love.

peace,

cookie

I'd love to see that drawing of Will!! If you ever have time, take a picture of it so I can check it out :2thumbs:

Edited by bart5

I'd love to see that drawing of Will!! If you ever have time, take a picture of it so I can check it out :2thumbs:

and I'd love 2 show it to u....but my digital camera is not working properly at the moment...

I posted it b4 on the old JJFP.com board.. and I think, willsmith.com at Sony... but those forums are archived or deleted now... if i get the chance, Ill definately post it 4 ya... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies