JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

soulmate or JJFP

I would probably say "what the hell is that for a question"..

And if I had to choose... I would have kept JJFP. Not because JJFP is better than a soulmate, but because the soulmate would have been a non-worthy stupid idiot if he or her asked that question.

I would probably say "what the hell is that for a question"..

And if I had to choose... I would have kept JJFP. Not because JJFP is better than a soulmate, but because the soulmate would have been a non-worthy stupid idiot if he or her asked that question.

That was a great answer :hilarious:

If your soulmate said "me or JJFP." what would you do????!?!??!?!?!?!? :poke:

guess its JJFP then! LMBO :ali: Id say... "GET back boy!" rofl

I had a 3 ft black n white drawing of Will on my mantle for YEARS, and my x said Will gotta go, or he would...so I stashed Wills pic under my bed... (then I'd roll over and say g'nite 2 him every nite) :hilarious: j/kiddN...

but in the end...THAT sucka (the x) is gone, and Will's pic is still here... I gotta touch it up, then put it back on my mantle. If I woulda got rid of him in the first place, I woulda saved myself from tons of drama! AJ, Timboat yall know the how the riddle goes...

jack be nimble

jack be quick

Will's pic is still around

but I got rid of tha d*ck

LMAO :hilarious:

Iwander if anyone has a jpeg of that pic still...i sent it 2 a coupla fans..i dont have the jpeg. anymore ..please post it if anyone has it... thx....love.

peace,

cookie

yea, but think about this tho jimbo...

In my situation,..this dude was jealous of a PICTURE of Will Smith. come on now..

That was a red flag 4 me right then and there... I guess he wanted me to stop lovin Will as much and give him ALL of my attention, which I did...cuz u guys know that I had not been around a whole heck of a lot in the last year...

I nearly vanished...but, I see ur point too. Since im cellibate, dont make me a difference in 'that' aspect tho. lmbo

4 real, i see ur point tho... :thumb:

peace,

cookie

I'd go with JJ+FP. If my soulmate made me chose over anything...then something is wrong. People age...but CDs don't. And CDs are always there 4 u. Besides, i grew up with their music...but not with whoever my soulmate is.

Man, this was easier than i thought. :hilarious:

well my soulmate would have to understand my love for jjfp or they wouldnt really be my soulmate. JJFP is a hard thing to give up and i dont know if i could.

Im not saying id choose jjfp over my soulmate but never mind its never gonna happen lol ( i hope).

• Members

And if someone happens to be my soulmate, I really don't think she would ask me to stay away from JJFP music. Probably ICP music, but she'll understand. :angel:

well i remember the first time i went to my x-boyfriends flat he had BWS, Willennium, MIB, ID4, Made in America, Enemy of The State.....so i thought ooooooh, i could grow to like you lol.....but seriously, i know that he would never have made me choose coz he isn't that kinda guy, i just hope the next guy i fall for isn't a hater, that would just be wierd!!

but to answer the question, cuz i strayed from the point a bit, a real soulmate shouldn't expect you to give up anything you enjoy or that makes you happy.