JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Top 10 Rappers turned Actors

They shouldn't be consider a rapper/actor if they've only been in one movie. (And no Em and 50, music videos don't count, even if U can do a bad act). So props to IGN for that.

U know, they forgot Mos Def in Prison Song. That was probably a bigger movie.

:kekeke: Will's lookin mean in dat pic. Grrr!

That is exactly where he belongs. Will is not only one of the greatest rappers of all time, but he is an A-list movie star, whose every movie is an automatic hit!

No doubt. I'm biased becuz i've been a Marky Mark fan since 1991, but his work in movies is amazing. When it comes 2 success, he is right behind FP. Of course he dosen't refure 2 his time as an emcee 2 much, but his limitations are non-existance...just looke at The Big Hit, Planet of The Apes, The Perfect Storm, Fear, The Truth About Charlie, Boogie Nights, The Italian Job...it's hard 2 believe the same guy did the same movies!!

• Members

I had an old cassette of Marky called "Music For The People". But the poor thing got pulled in my walkman and I had to throw it away. But his rapping wasn't that bad though.