JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Willsmith.com

WesSyde

it's pretty stupid some guy over there is copyin out What Are You Listening To now" idea. this is the same guy who keeps mentioning jazzyjefffreshprince.com and how good it is and whats on this board, yet the idiot never posts here and instead posts on that stupid board

ahhhh whew, got that off my chest. actually the guy is one of the better posters on that board, but still, copyin our idea and then shoutin out this site when he dont even post on it is unecessary. that board is never gonna live up 2 this board. even if this board didn't exist i still wouldnt post on that board more than 3 times a day.

thanx 4 listenin while i got this off my chest :thumb:

I wouldn't knock the idea. It's not like this is the most creative post ever. :hilarious: I look at it this way, we can introduce some good music 2 the people over there. I saw some of the things they like...and it sucks!! :speechless:

You should check other forums. This isn't the first place to do it.

God Blessa!

sorry i can only keep up with this board, and half way with the willsmith.com

i could imagine we didnt invent this, but it's clear Jamon copied it off here since he always mentions this board and site, yet the guy won't even show his face around here, only over there with the non-intelligent people

Alot of boards do that, or have 'fun' games to play...I do (welll did) that on my board before too... Maybe he's trying to keep the WS board lively... or abit interesting...

Like someone mentioned,..there really AREN'T too many interesting topics over there. lmbo.

peace,

cookie