JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2005 NBA PLAYOFFS

TopDawg14

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's amazing how well Reggie Miller and Alonzo Mourning are playing for their teams, they turned the clock back to when they were in their primes.

That Heat-Nets game was great last night, Vince Carter gave it his all and the Nets still lost.

What's up with Antoine Walker being suspended? The Celtics are done now!

Not necessarily... He's suspended for just one game... But I really don't know what the Celtics are doing... They should have won this series 4-1... The Pacers are so depleted, it's not even funny. Look for the Celts to come out hard in game 4. If not, it really may be over...

Edited by MaxFly

i don't think so either, they are soon to be dumped out in the first round by philly, Iverson is on fire, the A.I. C-Webb combo is starting to work, and korver is hiting 3's from everywhere

Pistons won't win it. Good Team, but they actually have competition on the East this year. ECF is as far as they'll get, IMHO.

damn, that rockets/mavs game ended in heartbreak. I'm pulling for Houston to take this series....

I couldn't believe the Celtics won tonight, I thought they were done, I now say this series goes 7 games, flip a coin to who wins, the same could be said about the Rockets/Mavs series.