JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2005 NBA PLAYOFFS

TopDawg14

Shaq is the greatest player ever, in my opinion. Every team he has been on has been the finals. Obviously he is playing hurt, because he is not even matching last years numbers, when Kobe refused to pass. I think Miami is going all the way. Also, I think that Kobe is a moron for forcing Shaq out. Maybe now he realizes that it was because of Shaq that they won all those titles.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say the Spurs are gonna sweep the Suns tonight and the Pistons might bounce back to win tomorrow night, but I think the Heat'll eventually win the series when Shaq is the most dominant player in the NBA and it shows since he's he's playing well now even he's hurt.

Suns are alive. Joe Johnson is Back!!

Man, pistons are en route to win..I really hop Miami takes the series. Pistions @ spurs/suns would be somewhat boring. either a Defense vs Offense, or Defense vs Both...Suns/Heat or spurs/ heat would be a lot more fun to watch.

Just imagine Dwyane vs Steve Nash / Tony parker. that'd be nice.

So do u think's gonna win Game 7 tonight? I think the Heat'll pull it off, Shaq's gonna step up for sure!

Suns are alive. Joe Johnson is Back!!

Man, pistons are en route to win..I really hop Miami takes the series. Pistions @ spurs/suns would be somewhat boring. either a Defense vs Offense, or Defense vs Both...Suns/Heat or spurs/ heat would be a lot more fun to watch.

Just imagine Dwyane vs Steve Nash / Tony parker. that'd be nice.

Lol, you know Kobe's sitting somewhere like... I told you so...

Regardless... the Spurs are going to win it all... the Pistonss' win is a mere formality. Manu Ginobli is not afraid of anyone. It's pretty much over.

Despite what anyone wants to say, I'm convinced this is going to be a great finals series. The best matchup since Bulls-Jazz in '98, in my opinion. And although I too think the Spurs have the edge, you can't count these Pistons out. They're tough, mentally and physically. They play team ball, and they have a couple of guys named Wallace to throw at T-Dunc. We'll see.....

dang i was rootin 4 the Heat to win! i don't particularly care which team wins the finals, i don't think i'll be rooting for one team or the other.

Same here, i'm just hopeing they will be good games and i will be happy

I'm not making any picks for the Finals except I think every game'll be close and it should be exciting to watch! :pony:

I'm not making any picks for the Finals except I think every game'll be close and it should be exciting to watch!  :pony:

I will, Spurs in 5 games

DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be Detroit, everybody is hating on them right now, but they will overcome it and win it all again