JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Whats peaple's thoughts on guys like this?

Got bored anyways

Sisqo:Whats up with the hair

:confused3:

Dennis Rodman:Whats with the wedding dress :slap:

Chingy:Whats with that pic on allhiphop.com danceing with crossdressers :confused3:

Sisqo : Cool with Dru Hill..Please No More solo, though.

Rodamn : Talented NBA Defender. Key To the Bulls Championship seasons.... Dude is just outgoing. The wedding dress was kind of messed up, though.

Ching?...Please don't speak of that. I honestly think he's the worst Rapper out, Now...And he has competition in that department.

Sisqo - I really like him. Dru Hill is an amazing group. They need 2 get a new album off the ground...and fast!! I like his 1st solo album. His 2nd is kinda weak, but it definitly has it's moments.

Dennis Rodman - uhhhh...he's washed up. But the mid-late 90's were his as a b-ball player...and a freak.

Chingy - I think i like 1 or 2 of his songs, but overall his music is crap.

Sisqo- It's a shame that people only talk about him with the "Thong Song" and don't refer to the great work he's done with Dru Hill, his solo albums are kinda sub-par and watered down though I admit

Dennis Rodman- One great rebounder, I bet those bad teams like the Knicks and Lakers would be better if they signed him even though he's washed up now, he could help sell tickets so what do they have to lose? :hilarious: He might be a lil' crazy but he was married to Carmen Elektra longer than I'll ever be and I give him props for that. :cwm:

Chingy- A Nelly wannabe, I never bought any of his albums and wouldn't consider doing so.