JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Racial prejudice?

joetwizzy

sadly it still happens i remember when Craig David came back from america, he said how he was shocked that american radio stations were giving him a hard time for a having a guitarist who is white, he said he had never had any problems in any other country.

that is almost the same as what will said but in the movie business

James, when is Craig coming with a new album ?

I loved his album men, he is my 2nd favourite singer besides willie.

I haven't seen anything from him

his new album should be out in the next few months

I'll even go as far as saying that Will did a much better job in Ali than Jamie Foxx did in Ray. As it stands, they owe Will an oscar for Ali, plain and simple. This is one of the reasons I want to see him make that Pursuit of Hapiness film. It's an oscar noteworthy subject matter.

I agree Will should have won. I mean don't get me wrong Denzel is a great actor but Training Day I wouldn't consider it a film for the Oscars. I always thought an Oscar should to an outstanding performance you know when an actor/actress really put their heart and soul into the film. Will transform his body and mind to do this film. Hell Will even took some real punches, he should have got something for it. :angel:

I'm talking 2 a girl who is half black half porto rican. We went 2 see the movie Guess Who (which is hilarious). They pretty much broke all the racial walls down in that movie. The movie looked funny, which is the main reason i saw it. But since i'm talking 2 a girl who is half black, i went 2 see it with an extra interest in the film. I saw it opening nite and the theater waz packed with other mixed couples...it's cool how a movie can reach out 2 people like that. Other movies like Save The Last Dance throw in actors of different color. I think this racial issue is still there, but it's not controverial or anything.

Where is this article from tho.' It seems very simply written...like more tabloid garbage.

Hey Typhoon, Craig is possibly my 2nd favourite artist after Will, I think there is a hint of WIll in him somehere... Yeah on his site it says it should be out sometime in the first half of this year from what I remember.

It's been a long time for craig :wiggle: , I hope his new cd will be as

good as Slicker then your average, at that time it was my favourite cd,

with the hit song Rise and Fall, I loved that song, slicker then your average,

fast cars and Whats your flava were good beat songs and some other love songs.

His voice is very powerfully light and his beats are great.

Anyways, hope we don't have to wait a long for his new cd, it must be something special since he's away for such a long time.

About the oscars, no person alive can give me a valid reason

why denzel got the award above will, it was will's award, but he didnt get it.

That's some sort of conspiracy

• Members

I guess racism is everywhere. Because in our country there is a huge issue now because a Pakistani actress kissed an Indian actor in a movie and HOLY COW!!! There was a huge controversy due to it and the actress has been getting death threats and stuff.

Sad that a simple kissing can cause so much problems.