JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's new moive wit Ben Aflek

Mc-Bad Boy

• Members

will's next movie call "Affirmative Action" wit Ben Aflek

they played two FBI agents who sent 2 a mission 2 find some solider who made some crime n ran away...

Edited by Mc-Bad Boy

• Members

thats awsum.good concept only thing is, well..ben affleck isnt that good of an acotr,at least thats whats been said in entertaiknment shows recently..but i like him..But it doesnt matter becuz as long as WILL SMITH is in it whe world will be watchin,less we forget "will smith is the biggest movie superstar in the world" :afro:

Well the only reason they asked Will Smith to do this movie is because Ben Affleck can't open a movie by himself. The last couple of films Ben Affleck did, really bombed at the Box Office. And Will is having a great year with I Robot, Shark Tale, and Hitch. I think Will is a great actor so the ppl of this film are hoping that the ppl goers will forcus on Will than on Ben acting. Of course the probably will. Cuz I think Ben can't act. :angel:

• Members

this is just in development will hasnt decided to do it yet..and yes its old news

k sorroy i didnt know that yall know that all ready but...

like Willreign said- according 2 israely sources Will did agree 2 do de movie...

n just one mo' thing:

Every movie will was in, was BIG, Big willie style  :afro:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Willie Style Foeva!!!!! :thumb: :?uestlove: