JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

No Hype?

That's what i'm saying!

I kinda excepted some huge thing, tv commercials, hiphopradios, a scandal thing.. I hope his deal with interscope is good... cuz' if he flops again... he'll get fired... again.

BUT, if the deal is that the sales won't matter, and the album didn't get a huge budget and ****... then it's ait if it "flops", cuz then the music just matters.

:werd: :ditto: I know, Interscope Records have not been doing much. I mean I hear Will going on talk shows and radio stations promoting not just his movie Hitch but his album too. Will is busting his butt promoting his album. They can at least put out some promos on tv! :angel:

im getting slightly annoyed with the lack of radio play now. I keep listening to download and airplay charts and switch just isnt on them. Then i found out today that Mario's let me love you is out the same time as switch. This song is played all the time, switch is a better song but i think mario will beat it to the top just coz its played so much.

What im hoping might happen is that switch will enter in the top 5 bcoz of its play it got on TV, then radio stations kinda have to play it, then it can climb and take down 50 cent and Mario.

im getting slightly annoyed with the lack of radio play now. I keep listening to download and airplay charts and switch just isnt on them. Then i found out today that Mario's let me love you is out the same time as switch. This song is played all the time, switch is a better song but i think mario will beat it to the top just coz its played so much.

What im hoping might happen is that switch will enter in the top 5 bcoz of its play it got on TV, then radio stations kinda have to play it, then it can climb and take down 50 cent and Mario.

Hmm I hate Mario, dunno I think somehow he is copying Usher but Mario can't dance, he just can sing but his tracks are boring to me! And his nose is looking really strange with the very big holes... :hilarious:

If I didn't have the internet, I don't think I'd listen to any current hip-hop anymore 'cause listening to the radio and watching MTV/BET makes me sick, I only like watching 106 & Park to see freestyle Fridays, but of course lately I've been only watching to see if they'll play "Switch".

btw, I see C-Murder and Beanie Siegal gettin' more airplay than FP is and they're in prison. :nono:

Edited by bigted