JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Another Completely Relevant Question

scyhigh99

Let us assume there are two boxes on a table. In one box, there is a relatively normal turtle; in the other Adolf Hitler’s skull. You have to select one of these items for your home. If you select the turtle, you can’t give it away and you have to keep it alive for two years; if either of these parameters are not met you will be fined $999 by the state. If you select Hitler’s skull, you are required to display it in a semiprominent location in your living room for the same amount of time, although you will be paid a stipend of $120 per month for doing so. Display of the skull must be apolitical. Which option do you select?

Hmmmm...i'd say the turtle. I know how 2 take care of animals so it's be no problem...but at the same time, my ex got a turtle last year and it died a few days after she got it, even tho' he took care of it. Hitler's skull wouldn't be so bad tho'...haha. A skull is a skull, that's just nasty. If i had 2 living rooms, i would just never go in the one that has Hitler's skull in it. I like the idea of making money rather than risking loosing it.

I don't like this ?uestion as much. :kool:

I have to say turtle. I do not want Hitler's skull in my livingroom. Besides I have pets. I have 3dogs 1 cat and 2fishes. So a turtle wouldn't be nothing new to me. :angel: