JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

SALVAGE THE WILL SMITH MESSAGE BOARD

I know most of u have given up on the Insterscope Will Smith Message Board, and with good reason. But i'm hanging in their, sacrificing my patience and tolerance with every single visit. Anyways, i'm hoping Lost + Found with bring out the fans and that the message board flies will fall off soon. My method of trying 2 keep the board kinda balanced is by overdoing the double post.

This message board is the main source 4 real newz and deep conversation, but from now on i'm gonna double post every JJ+FP topic over there. If anyone else feels like cutting and pasting their stuff over there, by all means, join in. I think i'm gonna start and appriciation post 4 every song he's ever done. Man, i'm desperate.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand man, i think i'd be into that board more if it was more accessible. The fact that its just one forum with constant similart posts makes me annoyed when i go there to find any replies to what i've typed before.

I'll post anything there that i post here and think is worthwhile, but i'll help you with your topics too AJ by replying them the same as here.

okay, if u guys are so offended by "Will is so hot topics" deal with it. Plus, for some of the haters that come around the board, u can't stop them from coming. Everyone from Pac, Emienm to Will are gonna have haters who trash them on their boards. That's life deal with it. As for the girls who say he's hot, blah blah... let them say what they want. If they feel that way about him, there's no harm. I'm sure Will would be flattered ,why are u guys so bothered about it? Will is a hot guy, i'd say it. We're all humans and attration is a natural thing that most women get excited about right?? Aren't we all humans here? I haven't posted on those boards, but I've read the posts. Yes some are dumb, but you're gonna get that at any messageboard. I don't see anything to "salvage". Do your own thing here and there, but don't make it such a big issue.

okay, if u guys are so offended by "Will is so hot topics" deal with it. Plus, for some of the haters that come around the board, u can't stop them from coming. Everyone from Pac, Emienm to Will are gonna have haters who trash them on their boards. That's life deal with it. As for the girls who say he's hot, blah blah... let them say what they want. If they feel that way about him, there's no harm. I'm sure Will would be flattered ,why are u guys so bothered about it? Will is a hot guy, i'd say it. We're all humans and attration is a natural thing that most women get excited about right?? Aren't we all humans here? I haven't posted on those boards, but I've read the posts. Yes some are dumb, but you're gonna get that at any messageboard. I don't see anything to "salvage". Do your own thing here and there, but don't make it such a big issue.

:ditto:

^^^thanks

just wanted to add that the interscope board is not our board. It's for all his fans and even hater to say what they want. Just ignore the haters, who cares, but we don't dictate the Will Smith empire. The girls can say whatever they want, so don't call em dumb, pointless, hos, none of that

yeah im trying to stick around and post something useful at the site, but i only go there when im really bored. Im gonna try and post any news i have there too, but there is definatly a lack of decent news stuff there.

I also understand that all the girls think Wills hot but why arnt they bored of saying it yet. Yeah Will is seriously good looking but even of he was cross eyed with a limp id still like him. Theres just so much more to him than that.

The site gives me a laugh tho, i got bored of ppl posting in the will is a faggot post so i put an idiot replys, for the record enuf4u and willslady are idiots lol. :kekeke:

one more thing... this is for AJ, but I was reading one of the topics that said "Will, as a fan", and I saw someone reply to you that u were "dead wrong" for sayin Will's only given props to Nas, Pac and Big in terms of the mainstream rappers. Actually, he/or she, is right. Will did an interview on BET tonight with Ed Gordon (he's not on anymore) but Gordon asked him who he thinks in the rap game he actually likes. Will said (the closest i can remeber from his quote) is that he thinks "Jay-Z is the most prime right now." The reason being he could make a song like Big Pimpin, Can I get a... but still have songs on his albums where he addressed issues, or showed a different side to himself. Now, the user was also right for pointing out Luda, Kanye, Jadakiss and 50. For Luda, Will likes his creativity, he said on 106 and Park that Jadakiss' latest album "Kiss of Death" is crazy, and a hot album, He said he's listened to Kanye's "the College Dropout" numerous times and he's impressed with him. As for 50, he hasn't said anything too much except he's given him his props. Now, as for the Playboy Interview you mentioned on the board, that was around what, 2001? That was around the time also that dimwits like Cash Money Millionaires were still doin their thing, and Nelly debuted. It was a ****ty year for rap. You can't relate what he said at that time to the present. When he says "now in 2001," you cannot bring that into 2005. Don't u remeber that he said recently that rap is in a beautiful state right now, cuz the creativity is back? Since downloading has forced artists back into a more creative state? so AJ check your facts, he has given props to more mainstream artist than Pac, big and nas. Now i always get a sense that you're trying to convince yourself that Will only likes what you would like. I always get that feeling from you. You're quick to say "Will is a big fan of the Sugarhill gang, Whodini, Rakim, the old school only" but how do u know that? Have u been thru his CD collection only to find old school rap? I seriously doubt. Will most likely has CD's of some new ppl you hate. So what? He's not you. So that user at the Interscope board is right. Maybe u didn't read his/her post well, but they said, U are wrong for thinking Will has only given major props to those 3 artists.

yeah im trying to stick around and post something useful at the site, but i only go there when im really bored. Im gonna try and post any news i have there too, but there is definatly a lack of decent news stuff there.

I also understand that all the girls think Wills hot but why arnt they bored of saying it yet. Yeah Will is seriously good looking but even of he was cross eyed with a limp id still like him. Theres just so much more to him than that.

The site gives me a laugh tho, i got bored of ppl posting in the will is a faggot post so i put an idiot replys, for the record enuf4u and willslady are idiots lol. :kekeke:

Haha, yeah I agree u! :kool:

just 2 chime in here.... i support u AJ.

mimi: in regards 2 ur first post, i think ur gonna be against every1 else here with the kinda attitude ur bringin' in. if u wanna make "will is fine" posts then please, by all means, go ahead and do it over there. we're here 2 act mature and talk about will's career, not shallow immature things. now i know ur not one of those people who likes will just 4 his looks (like a lot of people of there) but c'mon. please note this is only regarding ur 1st post, i think ur 2nd post had good points and u backed them up.

any1 else find it funny that e-style-greesy agrees with AJ and mimi at the same time?? i think ur confused my friend. its time 2 loose the " :werd: " posts and start contributing something real. quality, not quantity.

mimi: in regards 2 ur first post, i think ur gonna be against every1 else here with the kinda attitude ur bringin' in. if u wanna make "will is fine" posts then please, by all means, go ahead and do it over there. we're here 2 act mature and talk about will's career, not shallow immature things. now i know ur not one of those people who likes will just 4 his looks (like a lot of people of there) but c'mon. please note this is only regarding ur 1st post, i think ur 2nd post had good points and u backed them up.

listen, it's not AJ's right to diss the girls over there just b/c they think Will is cute. U guys are saying the board over there is corrupt and want to save it. Now youre telling me to go over there and talk about shallow things instead of here? Then what's the point of this topic? AJ wants to "save" the board from those shallow stuff, but u want me to go over there if I wanna discuss Will's looks. I haven't posted a single thing on the Interscope site, but it isn't AJ's messageboard. It isn't yours or mine either. So telling girls who post "Will is hot" over there are dumb, shallow, isn't right either. Because girls are gonna be girls. At least they think he's good-looking... They have a right to talk about whatever they want too, shallow or not. But AJ is tellin these people to stop making these posts, etc, and i agree it could get annoying. But it is a wide, public forum, and there's not a thing u can do to "save" it cuz new ppl are gonna come thru everyday. Now, this is board is for you guys, so u can regulate if u want (i guess), but we aren't the dictators of a Will Smith empire (like I said). So there is no business for us in trying to save a damn public forum!

• Admin

hey i aint trying to save it.. people posted will smith is hot on wills old forum and they are going to continue on the new forum..since that forum will never have moderators you will get people posting will is gay 100 times like they did today..all im gonna do is try and get any real fans that pop up over there over here..no point trying to salvage the unsalvagable..and plus i aint got the time to waste on that trash :werd: