JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Stuff from The Hypnotic 3

In true 'My Wife and Kids' fashion:

Errrrrrrrrr.................nah!!

:roll:

In the style on Ben Stiller in Starsky and Hutch...

Go On Do It Do It Do It

Cmon man, its surely better than anything my absolute hate rapper would do. By the way, here's a pic portraiting him, he looks a lil like 50 Cent, doesnt he?

hund.jpg

Whahhahaha yeah it looks like him a little bit

ok a lot

- Bog Mouth

- never silent

- and sometimes you just want to kick it in the nuts

* last 1 i don't mean , i like dogs

you could try kicking it in the nuts but that dog is a female. :kekeke:

• 9 years later...
  • Members

Hello Everyone,
I see that I'm 9 years late to this discussion. Please let me caution you not to believe half of what you read from those outside of the crew.
With that being said, I'd like to clear up any misperceptions that are floating around. Will did not kick Jamie Fresh out of the group, Jamie quit on us. And he most definitely didn't kick me out of the group,he wasn't the founder or the leader.
I left the group because I thought that I was getting to old to be running around on stage and that i needed to persue some other dreams.
There are tapes of the Hypnotic 3 locked away for safe keeping. In time I will upload some stuff.

• Admin

Hello Everyone,

I see that I'm 9 years late to this discussion. Please let me caution you not to believe half of what you read from those outside of the crew.

With that being said, I'd like to clear up any misperceptions that are floating around. Will did not kick Jamie Fresh out of the group, Jamie quit on us. And he most definitely didn't kick me out of the group,he wasn't the founder or the leader.

I left the group because I thought that I was getting to old to be running around on stage and that i needed to persue some other dreams.

There are tapes of the Hypnotic 3 locked away for safe keeping. In time I will upload some stuff.

Hey Lord Supreme great to hear from you!! Is there anything you can tell us about what it was like back in the day? What have you been up to since? I'm sure a lot of people would like to hear those early tapes!

Hello Everyone,

Yo man....could we please hear them!!! We're dying for material like this!!

Hello Everyone,

Great to have you here, Lord Supreme! And thanks for clearing that up.
Yes, please, UPLOAD anything you keep from back in the day! We'd appreciate it A LOT! :tunnne:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Wow... I'm seeing this some 9 years later.
I am Lord Supreme.... I can't believe the **** that people make up just to have something to say.
Will never kicked Jamie Fresh out. And he definitely didn't kicked out of the group that I started. Jamie Fresh left because he was having issues with his girlfriend.
I left the group and walked away from the whole scene so that I could Persue my degree. ..
if any of u have any questions about the group or if you're looking for recording of our battles and shows, feel free to email me at lordsupreme1982@gmail.com