JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch to #62!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t think it´ll pop up to the top spot though. Let´s c

No, let's not wait and see!! We gotta make it happen. If u want something bad enuff, then u go after it. We dont' need the top spot...we just need 2 get it in the top 40 so that other people will support it. It won't make Top 40 radio until it's higher than the 40 spot. After other people hear it, they will request it. Nobody is hearing it now so it's up 2 us as fans 2 make it happen. After a 1st big hit, then his other singles will hit easily.

I don´t think it´ll pop up to the top spot though. Let´s c

No, let's not wait and see!! We gotta make it happen. If u want something bad enuff, then u go after it. We dont' need the top spot...we just need 2 get it in the top 40 so that other people will support it. It won't make Top 40 radio until it's higher than the 40 spot. After other people hear it, they will request it. Nobody is hearing it now so it's up 2 us as fans 2 make it happen. After a 1st big hit, then his other singles will hit easily.

Yeah I agree, when they get to hear it they gonna like it, so we gotta make them hear it and keep gettin' switch bigger and bigger! :switch:

• Admin

SWITCH IS UP TO #15 ON I-TUNES!!! KEEP IT UP WILL!!

wow if he can just get in the top 10..then it will show up on the main itunes page when ppl first load the store..and then it will do even better

SWITCH IS UP TO #15 ON I-TUNES!!! KEEP IT UP WILL!!

Damn that makes my eyes hurt! :lolsign: Great news though! :thumb:

switch update: today has been switch overload on my TV, i must have seen it like 5 times. It was number 1 on mtv hits request show (this channel plays pop, hip hop, dance etc), it was number 3 on the box ( a channel that just plays music, again pop, that ppl vote for), but the dissapointing thing about this was Nelly was number 2 with over and over and 50 cent was number 1 with candy shop, argh! and to my horror i discovered today that candy shop gets released the same day as switch in the UK, if 50 cent wins i lose all faith in my fellow countrymen.

anyways i also saw switch on TRL uk, i think it was number 1, i caught it half way thru and it was the last song played so i assume its number 1.

So i think its safe to say its doing very well over here. :dancingcool:

anyways i also saw switch on TRL uk, i think it was number 1, i caught it half way thru and it was the last song played so i assume its number 1.

They don't do the top ten on TRL UK anymore, they were just playing it anyway (i saw it also),

i keep missing the switch overload :dancingcool: other channels, some days i'll see a video on most channels the next i won't see it at all, it goe's day by day for me

and 50 cent's singles don't usually have that big a success over here they usually scrape in the top ten, but then his album will do well so i'm sure he's not botherd

switch update: today has been switch overload on my TV, i must have seen it like 5 times. It was number 1 on mtv hits request show (this channel plays pop, hip hop, dance etc), it was number 3 on the box ( a channel that just plays music, again pop, that ppl vote for), but the dissapointing thing about this was Nelly was number 2 with over and over and 50 cent was number 1 with candy shop, argh! and to my horror i discovered today that candy shop gets released the same day as switch in the UK, if 50 cent wins i lose all faith in my fellow countrymen.

that's great news, yesterday when i watched MTV Hits it was number 2 and Candy Shop was number 1!!! Needless to say i was somewhat disgruntled

Im thnking a ver respectfull top 5 for Will with Switch, with a little bit of luck even higher. I think with 50's album coming out before the single that will affect the sales of Candy Shop. That songs doing my nutt in already, is it me or does anyone else think its just a little too plain and boring to be a single.

SWITCH FOR NO.1