JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

All About The Funk*not album title*

DefCEM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets wait til we find out for sure what the title is before we moan about one that mite not even be true. Who cares what its gonna be called anyway really. Let the music do the talking

Lets wait til we find out for sure what the title is before we moan about one that mite not even be true. Who cares what its gonna be called anyway really. Let the music do the talking

:werd: I don't give a damn about the album title as long as the album's dope, if people only buy the music based on an album cover or title, there's something wrong wit them! :nhawong:

Even if Will's new album is gonna b called "All about the funk", we are all gonna rush to the store and get it. I'm jus worried that other ppl mite think of him as some old skool old geezer.. i kno some ppl in mi skool hoo think JJFP sucks n I wna prove them wrong! :ali:

Even if Will's new album is gonna b called "All about the funk", we are all gonna rush to the store and get it. I'm jus worried that other ppl mite think of him as some old skool old geezer.. i kno some ppl in mi skool hoo think JJFP sucks n I wna prove them wrong! :ali:

im surprised they know who jjfp is