JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Holla Back

cataboy3

I could upload it, but i don't know how the peeps on this board are gonna react to that! It's been on this board a couple times, plus i don't wanne make nobody mad! I know a lot of people went out and bought that CD! (including me) It's on the Austria version of Freakin' It! I don't wanne make nobody mad, cuss i know a lot of people on this board hate it when people download music, especially JJFP music!

You know what i havent heard that song in about tow years, and i own the darn Freaking Single..

GOES TO FIND CD

"If I Holla At You, You Holla Back"

Classic, one day Will, will release a B-sides/rarities CD

I bought the freakin it cd single off the internet that said it was on it but it wasnt even on the single!

I think i'm a member, i got a registered name...sorry for being so stupid but how do i know if im a member

cause i need this mp3 cause i cannot find this song and after streaming it

i need it

omg

plz fp fans

• Admin

i got it off ebay and no holla back :dunno: (it was uk) some one ripped me off...i will try ebay again haha

i think they released 2 versions of freakin it in the UK make sure you get the one with holla back on it!

How many times do i have 2 tell ya'll. I GOT DA HOOK UP!! I have access 2 quite a few copies of the "Freakin' It" imports that have "Holla Back" on it. They are all brand new and sealed. Ask peeps on this board, i've hooked a few people on this board up. Usually imports go for about $10 (sometimes more, sometimes less) here in the US. Well, if u live in the US, i can hook u up 4 that much and it also covers the shipping and handling. For those of u overseas, i'd only tack on an extra $2 to even out the shipping. It's getting rarer as the years roll by and it's out of print. So if u want it, hit me up soon.

i got it off ebay and no holla back :dunno: (it was uk) some one ripped me off...i will try ebay again haha

that happened to me 2, ive got 2 versions of freakin it and neither of them have holla back on them even tho when i bought them the seller said it was in there. i know how u feel, try AJ tho!