JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

vote 4 will

Yes, i must admit that i went over there and voted da 'Prince as the sexiest man. :hilarious: What kinda garbage poll is that?!? There are some ugly and washed up guys there, i can't see why FP is last. I'm guessing there are some dedicated that are wasting their time by voting 4 the same person over and over again.

I'm guessing there are some dedicated that are wasting their time by voting 4 the same person over and over again.

:speechless:

I meant 2 say that the fans of the other celebs were dedicated and sitting in front of their computers voting 4 their fav celeb over and over again and that FP's fans don't know about it and certainly aren't wasting hours at a time voting 4 him. Something ain't right, FP has alot of qualities that females respond 2, so 4 those ugly cats 2 be ahead of him so far in the poll is rediculous. I guess we need 2 be pathetic and do the same thing. :roll:

What is this Hello! magazine anyway? Is it just some stupid magazine that nobody cares about? If so, i'll ignore it. However, if it's a well respected magazine, i'll make sure i vote every time i check the board.

I'm guessing there are some dedicated that are wasting their time by voting 4 the same person over and over again.

:speechless:

I meant 2 say that the fans of the other celebs were dedicated and sitting in front of their computers voting 4 their fav celeb over and over again and that FP's fans don't know about it and certainly aren't wasting hours at a time voting 4 him. Something ain't right, FP has alot of qualities that females respond 2, so 4 those ugly cats 2 be ahead of him so far in the poll is rediculous. I guess we need 2 be pathetic and do the same thing. :roll:

lol i know but i was sitting there for a while voting to save him from humiliation haha.

I think this magazine is mainly aimed at older women, hence the older, ugly guys that are winning (apart from orlando bloom who isnt old or ugly).