JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who Should Will Collab w/?

cataboy3

No more rock stuff from FP!! It just doesn't sound right. "Black Suits Comin'" waz enuff. I don't wanna see any Jay-Z poppin' up on the album either. Him and FP stand 4 2 different things and it just wouldn't make sense. Usher would be great tho.' No offense 2 Justin Timberlake, but i don't think anyone would perfer him over Usher. It's sad that they put them in the same category cuz they couldn't be more different (like FP and Jay-Z).

I welcome a colabo with a new skool artist, but only if they have real talent that can stand up next 2 FP's...Petey Pablo simply can't do it.

I'd like to see FP collaborate with

Stevie Wonder

Aretha Franklin

Patti Labelle

Isley Brothers

Michael Jackson

James Brown

Grandmaster Flash

Afika Bambattaa

KRS-ONE

Nas

Boyz II Men

Keith Sweat

Snoop Dogg

Public Enemy

LL Cool J

Ice Cube

Talib Kweli

The Roots

DMX

De La Soul

Rakim

Wyclef

Lauryn Hill

Queen Latifah

Naughty By Nature

and inspiring young artists like Big Ted that're looking for a break :lolsign:

Edited by bigted

• Members

This will probably never happen or at least not anytime in the near future, but I always thought that Will and Eminem would make an interesting collaboration. I don't know why, I just think they could. I'm not sure if they still dislike each other or not after what Em said about him. I mean it was almost five years ago anyway. I'd imagine they would have probably made peace by now. I just think they could make an interesting pair. *Shrugs* LOL Just a thought. Anybody else thinking this?

Stevie Wonder

Aretha Franklin

Patti Labelle

Isley Brothers

Michael Jackson

James Brown

Grandmaster Flash

Afika Bambattaa

KRS-ONE

Nas

Boyz II Men

Keith Sweat

Snoop Dogg

Public Enemy

LL Cool J

Ice Cube

Talib Kweli

The Roots

DMX

De La Soul

Rakim

Wyclef

Lauryn Hill

Queen Latifah

Naughty By Nature

u have to make yourself know to him, man. maybe tim can hook you up or something, he does have connections. :sonny:

This will probably never happen or at least not anytime in the near future, but I always thought that Will and Eminem would make an interesting collaboration. I don't know why, I just think they could. I'm not sure if they still dislike each other or not after what Em said about him. I mean it was almost five years ago anyway. I'd imagine they would have probably made peace by now. I just think they could make an interesting pair. *Shrugs* LOL Just a thought. Anybody else thinking this?

i think Will and Em have buried the hatchet. There was a story that Eminem actually went to one of Will's new years or Chritmas parties up in Aspen last year. People said Eminem was spotted up there and it was likely that it was for Will and Jada's party. Plus G-Unit had an homage to Bad Boys at the beginning of one of their music videos. As well as D12 on the Sharktale soundtrack. If they really didn't like Will, none of them would have done anything associated with him. I'm sure the Shady/aftermath ppl have no problems with Will, but I still don't like them.

Stevie Wonder

Aretha Franklin

Patti Labelle

Isley Brothers

Michael Jackson

James Brown

Grandmaster Flash

Afika Bambattaa

KRS-ONE

Nas

Boyz II Men

Keith Sweat

Snoop Dogg

Public Enemy

LL Cool J

Ice Cube

Talib Kweli

The Roots

DMX

De La Soul

Rakim

Wyclef

Lauryn Hill

Queen Latifah

Naughty By Nature

u have to make yourself know to him, man. maybe tim can hook you up or something, he does have connections. :sonny:

:werd: Maybe the next time FP comes to 'Jersey and performs maybe we could make something happen! Does he sign any new hip-hop/r&b artists to Overbrook Records still? :dunno: It'd also be more fun to see FP also collaborate with some of the artists that he grew up admiring like James Brown, Michael Jackson, and Grandmaster Flash rather than Jay-Z, Eminem, or Ludacris 'cause FP should collaborate with legends and artists that came out when he did and the rare few that're coming out or are ready to come out now that represent hip-hop's culture the most. :ditto: