JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

new de la soul album

sonic1988

Yeah, i picked it up a few weeks ago. I do like the album alot...it's definitly the kinda stuff i wait 4 drop. "Church" is my fav track on it as well. However, this new album isn't as good as "Bionix"...i waz expecting a lil' more from De La.

Yeah, when artists like De La drop albums, even they aren't the best work they've done, i'm just more than happy 2 get my hands on some quality music. I still urge y'all 2 check "Bionix"...it's far better than "The Grind Date"...u can thank me later.

Yeah, when artists like De La drop albums, even they aren't the best work they've done, i'm just more than happy 2 get my hands on some quality music. I still urge y'all 2 check "Bionix"...it's far better than "The Grind Date"...u can thank me later.

well .. ive ordered "the best of" and "de la mixtape" a few days ago ..

i love most of their songs .. de la is so def :) .. one of my all time favorites is "Ring Ring Ring" .. dope song and classic video .. "Me Myself and I" is also very great ..

i didnt grew up with that music .. im a bit too young for real hip hop history .. so im happy for every real hip hop legend i can listen to ..

Def Beat Pos Mase and Dove :) :clap: :thumb:

I don't have their greatest hits album but i've heard everything on it. It's a nice walk down Hip-Hop history with their hits and singles. I did get the De La Mixtape awhile back. I wish there wazn't any of the album music, but it's still a good compilation. The remixes and non-album trax are the reason i got it. I love that track they did with DJ Honda which is on it. My friend and i use 2 listen 2 that album back in the day but i never heard that song. The remix of "Stakes Is High" and electronica/club mix of "Me, Myself, And I" are really good 2. Smart investment in good music.

50% effort from De La Soul is better than 100% effort from talentless hip-hop groups that're dominating the charts! :ali: