JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"JJFP Album Campaign"

jra

Before The Willennium waz never intended 2 be a real release 2 generate sales or anything. It waz one of those weak compilation albums where half of it would be considered "greatest hits" material and the other half waz random album music. The CD waz created 2 be one of those really cheap CDs u find in stores that goes for $5-$8.

Of course, let's remember i found and import version with trax from Willennium on it and a remix of "Boom! Shake The Room" that u can't find anywhere else (other than being blended on that MTV Party 2 Go CD).

We've got to make this album a success if we want more. FP just needs to get signed to some big label soon.

Hey Jim all Run-DMC's albums got remastered over the past few years and they haven't gone platinum since '93, "Paid In Full" got Remastered and Rakim never went multiplatinum, so why is it so hard for Jive to remaster albums from one of the highest selling mcs of all time?! :dunno: BTW, didn't Will sign to Interscope Records or was that just a fan making up a rumor?

Yeah, when Run-DMC's deal waz revised in 1999, they rereleased all the albums remastered. I also have Eric B. + Rakim's remastered "Paid In Full" with the bonus disc of remixes (that were only available on vinyl til then). The rereleased it again 4 it's 20th Anniversary. I really want 2 get that 2 but there's only like 1 new remix on it. I don't think i can pay $30 for one song...well, i've done it for JJ+FP.