JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LOSE IT

Guest lambertj3

Go on MJ!! Pull that trash off the TV screen!!

Eminem is such a loser, i love the fact that BET took it off the air. He's built his whole career off gimmicks...his music is no longer good enuff 2 balance out the gimmick vs. quality ratio so he's gonna have 2 step up his game of he's gonna fall flat on his face.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he ain't rubbish, and rubbish is so easy to criticise, why is it so easy to criticise him

If he ain't rubbish, and rubbish is so easy to criticise, why is it so easy to criticise him

Because he's rubbish?

as the saying goes ... You've hit the nail right on the head

Eminem is such a loser, i love the fact that BET took it off the air. He's built his whole career off gimmicks...his music is no longer good enuff 2 balance out the gimmick vs. quality ratio so he's gonna have 2 step up his game of he's gonna fall flat on his face.

haha yeah .. couldnt have said that better :thumb: :ditto:

i hope the german tv stations will handle it like BET .. everytime i get to see emidamns face i have to zap away .. so go away with that rubbish and gimme sum good artists like ll cool j, kanye west or twista ... :peace:

• Members

i hope they pull it off the air, but i wanna see it first, then they are more than welcome to take that trash off.

Go Mike!  :rock:

haha yeah .. couldnt have said that better :thumb:

i hope the german tv stations will handle it like BET .. everytime i get to see emidamns face i have to zap away .. so go away with that rubbish and gimme sum good artists like ll cool j, kanye west or twista ...

it's sooo good to hear this from you :switch:

check this out, MJ's answer

“I am very angry at Eminem’s depiction of me in his video.  I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful.  It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive. 

“I’ve admired Eminem as a artist, and was shocked by this.  The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family, and the community at large.  It is my hope that the other networks will take BET’s lead and pull it.”

if he wasn;t u don't set sales records being rubbish lol

That is true, because Eminem is so cool!!! I will make so many friends if I listen to him!! Oh while I'm at it let's go smoke some greenery and **** up my wife!

I'm down with 50 and Ggggggggggggg Unit!!!!!! G G G G G G Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Unit!!! Why am I down with such AMAZING performers? Because 50 is SOOOOO ghetto now that he was shot!!!

:ali:

if he wasn;t u don't set sales records being rubbish lol

That is true, because Eminem is so cool!!! I will make so many friends if I listen to him!! Oh while I'm at it let's go smoke some greenery and **** up my wife!

I'm down with 50 and Ggggggggggggg Unit!!!!!! G G G G G G Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg Unit!!! Why am I down with such AMAZING performers? Because 50 is SOOOOO ghetto now that he was shot!!!

:ali:

roooooootfl ... :lookhehe: :roll: :kekeke:

maybe the best post ive ever read :roll: