JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where did all the games go?

Chief

Ive been around, just trying to figure how to make my wife ask me for a divorce. Shes not biting....I feel death is my only way out. :) Other than that, having my kids suck the soul from me and then spit it out on the ground. So going great. Hows things with you DaBrakes? Getting your music out there? Maxfly still around? Feels like an eternity since Ive hung out here.

Ive been around, just trying to figure how to make my wife ask me for a divorce. Shes not biting....I feel death is my only way out. :) Other than that, having my kids suck the soul from me and then spit it out on the ground. So going great. Hows things with you DaBrakes? Getting your music out there? Maxfly still around? Feels like an eternity since Ive hung out here.

Ha ha! I've been getting busy! Had a baby, got signed! So really have time for nothing these days!! Sleep included! Its all good tho! Wouldn't change it for the world!

• Admin

Chief everyone has grown up, got married and had babies.. except me lol.. We should bring back that army game so we humiliate Schnazz some more! I don't know if they are compatible with invision forum 3 or not though.

LOL....That Army Game....yea...I guess thats what happens as time passes....effin kids..:)

Way to Go Brakes!!! How old is your baby? Are you the father? Does it look white, cuz it might be mine too....Still not paying a dime though for child support...:) In all seriousness man..CONGRATS

LOL....That Army Game....yea...I guess thats what happens as time passes....effin kids..:)

Way to Go Brakes!!! How old is your baby? Are you the father? Does it look white, cuz it might be mine too....Still not paying a dime though for child support...:) In all seriousness man..CONGRATS

HA HA HA HA HA! Last time I check I was the baby daddy! Might have to go on Jerry Springer and take a DNA test tho! 6 and a half months old and getting big quick! Its scary!