JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New K-Smith

Hero1

I agree with Tim.

Rapping about ''cumming'' has nothing to do with creative freedom.

It's trash, period. Opinions are to be respected only when they make sense, otherwise it's trash for me.

Listening to paris hilton talk about politics would be a good example. Eminem curses too, but at least he's using the profanity in a creative form, I respect him.I'm not against cursing in songs but they have to have substance, like Will dropping the F bomb with TMW, it's perfect. Like Tim said, this kid is a poor poor poor man's 0.50 cent.

I have more respect for Bow wow then I have for Will's nephew, and that should say a lot.

Paris Hilton is trash for me, I'm sorry to say but this kid is on that same level.

Would he be where he's at without the support of Will ? I really don't think so.

It's cool that Will is helping out, but I'd prefer him to invest in true artists like the young mos def's, commons of todays world. Maybe Will doesn't like his music, perhaps he's helping him out because of his troubled background, and maybe he wants to keep him off the streets by letting him spend time making music, I can respect that. I seriously don't believe Will supports his music.

How can it not be creative freedom? It's creative freedom on questionable content, but its still creative freedom. Creative freedom is letting people control their own releases, it's not about whether someone thinks its creative or not. It's allowing an artist to release what they want.

If you don't like this kid, and if you don't give a **** about what he does, stop talking about him and focus on artists you do like.

Does it really matter, it was Tims freedom to say he thinks its trash and thats all he did.

Did anyone say he couldn't give an opinion? I just said opinion is all it is and that, the reason Will lets K make this music is because he's giving him creative freedom.

People!!!!! Everytime one of us posts something about K. Smith, a big arguing starts out!

I guess the kid has a way to make us discuss. And I also think that that point keeps the forum alive, because the whole porpouse of this is to expose our points of views and meet the others. Maybe defend ours or awknowledge that the point of view of the other person is right. I think that these discussions make this forum better, and I really hope that K bring some more of this "TRASH" or "CREATIVE FREEDOM" so that we can get more close and discuss and expose and be what a forum really is. Love for all of u people!